Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

All-Pro Shipping

Old 05-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Question All-Pro Shipping

How is All-Pro with their shipping? I ordered wheel spacers on 5/16. The email said it would take 7-10 business days if I haven't recieved a backorder email.

I haven't recieved a backorder email (so that means they may be on they're way), but I haven't seen the charge to my credit card.. bizarre?
Old 05-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
well i usually give it a week before I start trying to find out where my stuff is, IMO wait until monday and then email them and see whats up
Old 05-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
well i usually give it a week before I start trying to find out where my stuff is, IMO wait until monday and then email them and see whats up
So the payment went through the 21st... Never mind. I guess it take awhile for it to show up in my back account.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok and I bet if you PM the all pro rep on here you could still get the free shipping for the tacomaworld discount
Old 05-22-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
So what is this thread about, talk trash about a company or what?
Maybe the product is late due to unforeseen problems or shipping company.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Ok and I bet if you PM the all pro rep on here you could still get the free shipping for the tacomaworld discount
Like they could refund my shipping costs? I'll PM them now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
Oh no no no. All-pro is an awesome company. they have alot of things I would love to have but don't have the funds. The email and how everything acted got me a little concerned(?).. I wasn't what was going on for a day.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #7

Quote:
I didn't see any trash talking, he just wanted an opinion, It said 7-10 days and its only been 6 so Lents was just preparing incase they didn't show.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I apologize, I guess I saw it the wrong way.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:23 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright I apologize, I guess I saw it the wrong way.
Its all good! Alot of things can be taken wrong in type.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #10
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like your spacers were delivered today - 8 business days after we received the order on 5/17. I'm glad we were able to hook you up with free shipping as well! Thanks for the order.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:10 AM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Looks like your spacers were delivered today - 8 business days after we received the order on 5/17. I'm glad we were able to hook you up with free shipping as well! Thanks for the order.
Yes I got them and they are now on my truck. It looks great!!

The free shipping worked out perfectly. Thank You again Sarah and all of All-Pro