Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Bad Boyz Trucking In Woodbridge, Virginia

Old 05-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Bad Boyz Trucking In Woodbridge, Virginia

Has any here ever dealt with them ?
Old 05-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
very interested as well. i'm in vienna. closest truck shop to me is trick trucks, and they don't have much in regular stock for tacos
Old 05-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would just like to find someone in the Northern Virignia area who know whjat the hell they are doing. I've seen alot of vehicles that have had work performed by them but would just like to hear from the people on how Badd Boyz did on their projects....
Old 05-24-2010, 10:56 AM   #4

I also hate to deal with a company that does not have a website......
Old 05-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
I took my truck to Hi Tech Auto & Truck in Chantilly for my post-lift wheel alignment. What are you looking to have done? Best way to know its done right is to do it yourself!
I'm looking to have a 3 inch lift put in.....probably a Troytec....
Old 05-25-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
I'm looking to have a 3 inch lift put in.....probably a Troytec....
PM me when you're ready to do it! Ill give you a hand if I can catch a break between jobs. I don't have a spring compressor but if you get the ultimate kit w preassembled coilovers I can help you,