Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

URD Underdog Racing Development - Thanks!

Old 05-28-2010, 05:09 AM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up URD Underdog Racing Development - Thanks!

I called Gadget at URD up yesterday to ask a few questions about the MAF calibrator and AFR sensors for supercharged applications. He was great to talk to and very helpful. I've got decent mechanical abilities but very limited knowledge with tuning. He made it easy for me to understand everything.

Placed an order for the MAF calibrator with MAP option and the PLX AFR sensor package to plug into the DM-100 that I purchased from URD previously.

With my last order his follow-up and communication was great! Now I just need to find some time to put all this stuff in!