1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Retrofit Source

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by bellassaiw10, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Feb 20, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    bellassaiw10

bellassaiw10 [OP] Formally afroman5015

Member:
    Currituck NC
    Vehicle:
    09 LMM 2500HD Duramax
    Theretrofitsource.com is an amazing company with the best customer service out there hands down.

Before even ordering my mini D2S retro kit Nate answered all of my noob questions with links to other tacoma retrofits within a decent time always within the same day:eek:.

Got my kit installed then realized I never selected the correct relay harness, emailed him and he sent me a new one overnighted with a return label for the one I had. retrofit worked amazing then I had a high beam sticking issue, once again emailed and after some troubleshooting they said it was the high beam plunger sticking. Within that day I had a confirmation email saying my new ones would be here in 1-3 days :). Installed them and they work flawlessly.

Few months later my high beams stopped working completely, emailed Nate back got a new relay box because he said my old one must have went bad.. again 1-3 days had my new one. Put it on and BAM! nothing happened :(. Contacted them again and now I have a new relay harness on the way with 1-3 day shipping and a return label.

With that being said they have not asked me to pay a single dime for any of this which now a days its hard to find a company that stand behind their product like these guys! Unlike most other companies they actually want the broken part back so they can access the issue and fix it for others.

From my understanding theretrofitsource is a pretty small company that does big things and fast at that. The fact that I can get an email back with answers or links to fix my problem within the same day of it being sent just amazes me.

I'll never order anything HID wise from another company.

2. Feb 20, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    carcharias

carcharias Giggiddy what what

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Kings all-around w/ 700lb coils, Dakar leaf pack, TC uca's, DO single hoop bumper, BAMF bolt-on sliders w/ kickouts, Rigid 20" e-series spot/flood, aFe pro-dry, BFG KM2 255/85/16, silver TRD FJ wheels, WARN M8000-s, Access LE, Grillcraft, BAMF lightbar, BAMF rear dif skid, BAMF LCA skids, window tint, Wet Okoles, WeatherTech floorliners, Silverstar lights, led dome lights, Redline Tuning hood struts, center console lock mod, mag-lite mod, extra d-rings, re-routed exhaust, ATO skids, ATO Hi-Lift mounts, pipe tailgate lock, seatbelt alarm delete, wheel/spare locks, Viper 5901, LoJack... WISHLIST: a golden canary that poops platinum
    So nice to hear praise rather than putdowns. No doubt I'll be buying mine from them, now, thanks.

To Top