1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Headlights Quick

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Bennett707, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Apr 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    Bennett707

Bennett707 [OP] Station707

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    No more taco life for me
    http://www.headlightsquick.com/

I have had the pleasure of working with them over the past week, and I have not been the most pleasant customer. I changed my order a couple times, along with been a pest to feel comfortable doing business with them. I even went to the level to verify they are a legit distributor.

We easily exchanged 20 messages over a retrofit kit. They gladly helped me meet a price that I wanted to pay.

Today I received both my packages (one special delivery because of my order change, at no cost to me!) and had some difficulties installing my Apollo shrouds. Come to find out center rings were missing *, Tom (VP) graciously offered to ship me center rings and a second pair of shrouds just in case I still could not get the Apollo's working properly.

Not only did he assist me on a Saturday when he was away from the office, he told me to call back if I had any questions even at 4AM and he would help me out.

I will gladly refer my friends and family to these guys, I would love to see them get some support from TW as well.

Two thumbs up the the Houston Headlights Quick Team!!

* The kit was split between two different locations because of my requests, also I was told the Apollo has went through some changes. I know this is nobodys fault, it just happened.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
To Top