1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Go Rhino!

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by dylandercole, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Oct 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM
    dylandercole

dylandercole [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
    Vehicle:
    03 SR5 TRD 4x4 5-speed
    sway-a-way 2.0 coilovers, 1.5'' AAL, 1'' toytec shackle lift, Go-Rhino 3000 Grille Guard, Kicker KS6502 speakers, JVC KD-S24 Head unit, billstein 5125 rear shocks, Deck Plate mod, K&N air filter, Wheelers offroad front and rear braided brake lines, diff breather mod, power slot rotors, ebc yellow stuff pads
    I dont know if anyone saw me bitching about these guys a month or so ago but i just noticed this area under topics so i thought id give another warning. They have absolutely terrible customer service. said my grill guard was backordered a month, got it 7 weeks later. It was the wrong the guard. Sent it back and 4 wheel parts sent my factory bolts and tow hooks with the original brackets (not go rhinos fualt but it comes into play later). i call them at 4 wheel parts so they can send my tow hooks and bolts to my house and i told them that i wasnt happy with the service and they basicly told me to go F*** myself and 4 wheel parts will have to deal with me...... dicks

To Top