1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Truck Gear Direct

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by niit_train, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Feb 3, 2010 at 10:15 AM
    niit_train

niit_train [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    WV
    Vehicle:
    06 Double Cab
    No mods, just extra accessories. Realtree bug shield, vent visors, and a custom Realtree Hunter 4X4 Bully
    I ordered a bull bar off of ebay from these folks. I got the super bull bar. The order was placed on 1-26-10, at 08:49 EST. Here it is, 8 days and 3 phone calls later, initiated by me...my bull bar is still not in transit. They offer orders to be shipped either that day if before a certain time, or the next business day. Come to find out, the had the bar, but not the brackets. Why was this even listed for auction if it was not in stock?Simple, right. Not to them. I was having it sent away to another company to have a custom finish placed on it. I called Monday to check again, and told them to ship the bar to the company, and the brackets to me when they come in stock. I just called again, and the bar is still at the shop....now i am :mad:! to say the least. I sent in a compaint to the company, via their web site yesterday. This is a PI$$ poor way to do business IMHO, and hope that any other people do not have the same trouble that I have had.

NT

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
To Top