Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Just got my Moog Ball Joints!

Old 07-14-2010, 11:31 PM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Just got my Moog Ball Joints!

Dan,

Thanks again for getting these Ball Joint replacements for my Camburg UCA's. UPS did a good job for having them here in two days. Here is a quick shot from my cell phone. Friday everything is going to get installed!

- Richard in Santa Cruz
Attached Thumbnails
Just got my Moog Ball Joints!-0714002210.jpg  
Old 07-15-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Updated photos!

Here yo go Dan, a friend of mine installed them
Attached Thumbnails
Just got my Moog Ball Joints!-0716001129.jpg   Just got my Moog Ball Joints!-0716001106.jpg