LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Wheelers 3 leaf pack.

Old 06-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #41
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hey Zombie, you said you have installed these and a standard single AAL. is the instal the same(minus the removal of the OL)? Just a simple c-clamp and removal of the centering pin then reverse the steps without adding the OL? ive read on the Icon that it requires cutting the "spring clamp" wth are they talking about? am i missing something or can i do this the same as i put in my single aal?
Old 07-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #42
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
The 3 leaf pack has its own spring clamps. When flecing they will spread out and hit the factory spring clamps so you cut em off. The spring clamps are the boxes halfway along the sorungs that keep the leaves alligned.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #43
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
2012 3 leaf pack + wheelers 3 leaf - stock OL

Looking to get more like 1-1.25" after I add an 100lb bed rack.

I would like to be able to use my stock shocks.

Idea being when I add my RTT and camping gear, it squats back down close to where the rear sat stock.

Thoughts?