Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Thanks again Wheelers!

Old 11-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nick
Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again Wheelers!

I got the steel black 16" wheels with chrome lug nuts. This is my second or third order from Wheelers and again I got top notch customer service. Starting with the online chat on their website to emails all along the way until my order was at my front door.

The wheels look great. Aren't balanced perfectly but I'm taking it back tomorrow to see if they can fix it. It easily be the tires too (Goodyear Duratracs) which I've read some people have trouble balancing.

Thank you again for your great prices and great service!
Old 11-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
giving credit where credit is due is always a worthy thread topic. ive had nothing but good experiences with them as well. A+++ to wheelers!
Old 11-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
Wheeler's Offroad Tech Rep
JohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
JohnnyK.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great comments guys!! We really appreciate your patients with the wheels, it has been tough getting them through production lately, and we're stoked to have such great customers willing to wait!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nick
Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyK. View Post
Thanks for the great comments guys!! We really appreciate your patients with the wheels, it has been tough getting them through production lately, and we're stoked to have such great customers willing to wait!
Well worth the wait IMO. Great looking wheels at a great price with great customer service.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
wheelers ftw!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
yup...wheelers is the shit! bought a few things from them in the past
Old 11-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I have an order in with them for their SuperBumps, which have been out of stock for like 2 months now.

Other than being slower than Grandma's shits, they're top notch. Very happy with their AAL I have installed.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I have an order in with them for their SuperBumps, which have been out of stock for like 2 months now.

Other than being slower than Grandma's shits, they're top notch. Very happy with their AAL I have installed.
Ha! Yeah the Super Bumps keep getting bumped back. But we are getting there. Since we had to switch manufacturers, we just want to make sure that the product is going to be its best. Thanks for all your patience!