Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Holiday Strap Special

Old 11-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
Wheeler's Offroad Tech Rep
JohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
JohnnyK.'s Tacoma Gallery
Holiday Strap Special ---SALE CLOSED---

We're offering a special on our straps this year. The price will include shipping (Continental US) and is for the yellow straps only.

Get a:

-----SALE CLOSED-----

Give me a call, or if ordering online, enter PROMO-J8F8K into the 'Message' section of the order form. This offer won't last for long, so get your orders in soon. You are one of two forums that will receive this great deal.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
kite will become famous soon enough

kite's Tacoma Gallery
Can the 20x3 and 12x3 be used together for snatching?
Old 11-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal. I will place an order today or tomorrow. What are the ratings on these straps?
Old 11-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
JohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Good deal. I will place an order today or tomorrow. What are the ratings on these straps?
These straps are continuous duty rated at 13,500 lbs, the material itself is rated at 27,000 lbs breaking strength
Old 11-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyK. View Post
These straps are continuous duty rated at 13,500 lbs, the material itself is rated at 27,000 lbs breaking strength
Thanks Johnny. I will get my order placed very soon.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #6

I hate to do this, but I have to raise the price just a bit, we just sold our entire stock , and the manufacture decided to raise prices on us for our next PO..

I have adjusted the price in the original post.... The deal is still GREAT.. Jump on it, it won't last...
Old 11-23-2010, 10:00 AM   #7
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
is this deal still going on? might be interested in the 30/12 combo if so.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
is this deal still going on? might be interested in the 30/12 combo if so.

Hey Lisa,
Its still happenin... But may not be for long due to the overwelming responce we've gotten back from this sale... Drop your order in, or give me a call, we'll get you hooked up.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:05 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Is it possible to just get a 30x3? and price? thanks

Hey Jake,
The sale is as listed above, any pricing for individual sales is on our site here-- http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/towstrap.htm

Thanks
Old 11-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #11
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Johnny,

I just placed my order online. Any idea when I should receive them?

Thanks again for the good deal.

Tim
Old 11-30-2010, 10:02 AM   #12

Thanks for all your support guys!!.. For those of you that ordered and haven't received a tracking number, we are waiting on our next batch. I will get them going as soon as they show up.

Due to the overwhelming response to this sale, we've put our manufacture behind. I'm going to have to close this by the end of this week (12/3).. Get your orders in while the sale lasts...
Old 11-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #13
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for all your support guys!!.. For those of you that ordered and haven't received a tracking number, we are waiting on our next batch. I will get them going as soon as they show up.

Due to the overwhelming response to this sale, we've put our manufacture behind. I'm going to have to close this by the end of this week (12/3).. Get your orders in while the sale lasts...
Hey Johnny, do you have any idea when your next batch should arrive? Glad to hear you sold a lot of them.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:59 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Hey Johnny, do you have any idea when your next batch should arrive? Glad to hear you sold a lot of them.
We're supposed to see them next week..... But I haven't got a tracking number yet, they are a bit behind...

Looks like your up toward the top of the backorder list, you will get out on this next batch...
Old 11-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #15
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Where are these straps made?? China, US, Mexico?? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
Where are these straps made?? China, US, Mexico?? Thanks in advance!
Made in the USA using only USA materials...
Old 12-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #17
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Made in the USA using only USA materials...

That's exactly what I wanted to hear... And you're Local for me... Kinda

Please let us know when you get some back in stock!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #19
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
got my shipping confirmation today.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #20
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine too!!