LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Wheeler's Off-Road Very Helpful (again).

Old 07-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's Off-Road Very Helpful (again).

Second time ordering from here (First online, Second over phone). Both purchases went extremely smooth. The guys there were exceptionally fast in answering my pre-order questions/quotes, which gave them the edge over the other vendor choices for me. The guy on the phone did not try to sell me optional items I had asked about (shims/diff drop/brake lines), and cleared up all my questions. I will order from Wheeler's Off-Road again, and recommend it to anyone. Can't wait to take the 5100s off, and get this setup on!!

Ordered:
COMPLETE OME SUSPENSION SYSTEM WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED for 05-CURRENT TACOMA: 1110.00 Includes NitroCharger front and rear shocks, 885 front coil springs, Dakar rear leaf springs w/ bushings, front trim packer, driveline bearing drop kit and u-bolts! Normally we'd supply 885 front coils but if you have another preference let us know. The price is the same regardless of which coils you choose.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Nice dude! I orderd my rims and uca's from them, very cool people! Fast shipping too.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
here's the same kit sitting in my garage, waiting to get installed.

Looks great! I snagged some UCAs from the group buy, should be a good setup.
What size tire are you planning to run? Worried my 265/70/17 Duratracs may look small in there, but I also don't want to trim.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogge89 View Post
Looks great! I snagged some UCAs from the group buy, should be a good setup.
What size tire are you planning to run? Worried my 265/70/17 Duratracs may look small in there, but I also don't want to trim.
i'm running 265/75/16's on factory rims and here's the DSM uca's that i got on a GB as well.