Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Thanks for the OME Kit

Old 02-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #22
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Your CV angles look excessive.
Holy crap , ya

Didn't look at the pics earlier
Old 02-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #23
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarioyota View Post
You may want 882s with the 3.4 L and Dcab...I went with 881s...perfect for my truck
I was wondering the same thing. I'll definitely look into the 882s as well, especially if I end up with the AAL in the rear. I've got some time, that's for sure. I'm anxious for all of this damn snow to melt so I can start to get serious with this lift.

Anyway, sorry OP for hijacking this thread. Continue on!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #24
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
is it ok to run rockstomper u bolt flips with 3" dakars and ome shocks?
Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #25
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
wheresmikeys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Have you tested the weight capacity of the dakars yet? If so, do they sag with minimal weight? I'm planning on installing the same setup this summer but am contemplating going with their AAL as well. Seems like I always have 150-200 lbs in the bed over the summer, with a lot more when I go camping/fishing/wheeling.

This last spring I put an OME suspension on my Taco. I then put a Flip Pac on and that weighs about 350 lbs. Through out the summer we have gone on some trips, but never really had more than probably about 500 lbs of gear and dogs in the back. The suspension never noticed it. I have wondered if someday when we do a serious long trip with lots of gear, how my suspension would do.

Well, yesterday I had to get 20 sacks of concrete mix. 60 lbs each = 1200 lbs. 2 dogs = 180 lbs and the flip pac = 350 lbs for a grand total of 1730 lbs. I still had almost 2 inches of clearance left in the rear. And the handling was still excellent.

2 inches of clearance is not enough for off roading, but i will never have that much weight back there when adventuring, so I have to say I am pleased. Love me OME