Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

2nd gen leaf packs?

Old 02-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen leaf packs?

I thought I read somewhere you folks were going to be coming out with a leaf pack of your own for the 05+ Tacoma. I ask because I'm interested in lifting the rear of my truck and would be interested if you are going to be releasing them anytime soon. Thanks, Nick
Old 02-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
We have progressive packs available by both Deaver, and Alcan.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05upt...eafsprings.htm

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05upt...eafsprings.htm
Old 02-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I knew you had those but i thought you were going to have your own like you do with the 4 and 5 leaf first gen packs
Old 02-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
We have started to discuss offering a pack along those lines. But there has to be a big enough demand to make it worth while and affordable.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
Large "member"

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
We have started to discuss offering a pack along those lines. But there has to be a big enough demand to make it worth while and affordable.
I completely understand and based on the number of first gen packs I see around the site I'm willing to bet that more second gen packs would be wanted