Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Will call pickup

Old 06-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
cnew is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cnew's Tacoma Gallery
Will call pickup

Just wondering if it is possible for me to pick up an OME lift from your location. I have a job interview about an hour away next Monday the 11th. Please let me know and I can get the order rolling.
Thanks
Old 06-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, you could do that. Just give us a heads up so we can pull the parts ahead of time.