Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Local pickup for lift kit?

Old 08-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Local pickup for lift kit?

I am looking at buying a full lift set up from you guys and and really do not want to pay for shipping up to Ak. Luckily I will be in Oregon next week and I would have the ability to pick everything up locally.

I have three questions, first is this even possible? Can I pick my order up from you instead of having it shipped? And second, how much would all of this weigh? I'm planning on bilstein 5100 on all four corners as well as OME 881's and the wheelers 1.5" AAL. Also, would my order be ready to be picked up by the middle of next week or no?

There's a few of us flying down so there will be multiple suitcases in which I could distribute the weight evenly.

Thanks in advance,

Ak Taco