Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Black Friday 2012??!!??!

Old 11-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Black Friday 2012??!!??!

Is wheelers going to be offering any 2012 Black Friday/cyber monday sales?
Old 11-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Was about to ask this! I want some 5100's and a AAL pack. Any deals Wheelers??
Old 11-21-2012, 06:27 AM   #3
Proud Tacoma *****
HERMS671 is on a distinguished road

HERMS671's Tacoma Gallery
Would be great to know if they did have Black Friday specials.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I need some 885x's and new rubber bushings for my shocks
Old 11-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys/Gals,

We are not planning on running any Black Friday, or Cyber Monday sales.

Let us know if you have any questions though, or would like to place an order though.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
Hey Guys/Gals,

We are not planning on running any Black Friday, or Cyber Monday sales.

Let us know if you have any questions though, or would like to place an order though.
Bummer. Owell, yall still have the best price on OME coils that I have seen and happy thanksgiving
Old 11-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Bummer. Owell, yall still have the best price on OME coils that I have seen and happy thanksgiving
Indeed..still plan to buy them Can we haz extra candies?
Old 11-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #8

Fat bobs and SDHQ are both having sales so check their sites out too
Old 11-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Fat bobs and SDHQ are both having sales so check their sites out too
I just bought LR UCA's from fat bobs...only $379...not enough to wait until monday for $375 for the one day sale at Metaltech(altho with free shipping..ok so more like would have saved $18...)

I emailed them earlier today..but I will assume the 885 coils wheelers sells is now 885x?
Old 11-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #10
ckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Cam
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
I just bought LR UCA's from fat bobs...only $379...not enough to wait until monday for $375 for the one day sale at Metaltech(altho with free shipping..ok so more like would have saved $18...)

I emailed them earlier today..but I will assume the 885 coils wheelers sells is now 885x?
Metal techs LR UCA's are going on sale on Monday? I just checked the website and they are listed at $450 today.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
ckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Cam
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Metal techs LR UCA's are going on sale on Monday? I just checked the website and they are listed at $450 today.

Where did you hear of this price? Cause I need UCA's bad.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #12

Quote:

I would assume all 885's are now 885x's
I ended up getting mine from toytec with their 10% code and I got the new rubber bushing kit from wheelers
Old 11-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #13
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblum View Post

Where did you hear of this price? Cause I need UCA's bad.
Here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/met...ls-2012-a.html