Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

You guys kick ass!!

Old 05-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
Loppy is on a distinguished road

Loppy's Tacoma Gallery
You guys kick ass!!

I ordered an Ultimate Lift last week and just completely spaced out on ordering UCA's for it (I guess I thought they came with it, they SHOULD!). So the box was long gone with FedX, damn. Anyhoo, found you guys were pretty close to Norcal and had a fair price on some Lights, went for it. I got a tracking number the next day!

Now instead of getting my lift kit tomorrow and sitting around crying in my beer with my thumb up my ass this weekend waiting on UCA's... they'll be here tomorrow TOO! ha! I wonder if the UPS guy and Fed X guy show up at the same time? Thanks for saving my weekend plans!!!

ps: I'll be camping at Indian Mary this summer, I'm gunna swing by and check out the shop. Look out for a crazy guy from CA on a yellow DRZ400
Old 05-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Glad we could help. Indian Mary is a nice spot. Just down the road a bit.