Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Wheeler's Customer Service/Support THE BEST!!

Old 02-20-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's Customer Service/Support THE BEST!!

I have to say the more I deal with Wheeler's, the better I like them. Years ago I called with a lift install problem with my '02 Tundra. I called Wheeler's for help, and even though they knew I had not purchased the parts from them, they gave me advice that helped me out of a bind. THAT is customer service! I recently purchased some more lift parts (this time FROM Wheelers) and again Dan was on the phone when I needed him and helped me out. Had to post again and let everyone know, if you buy from Wheeler's, you won't be sorry. Thanks again Dan.
Ken
Old 02-20-2014, 11:01 PM   #2
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
Cosign this.

I installed my 3 leaf pack from them today and it was so nice to be able to just call them up anytime I had a question.

Would buy from again.