Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

New Rear Bumper from Wheelers for the 1st Gen Taco

Old 04-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
New Rear Bumper from Wheelers for the 1st Gen Taco

Here's some pictures. Made from mandrel bent tubing, fully gusseted and triangulated construction. Powdercoated. Cost is 575.00. Fits with the spare in place. Mounts to factory location, no drilling. Has a 2" reciever hitch. You can use your factory bumper mounting bolts or get some that are a little longer at the hardware store.
The powdercoated filler plate behind the bumper is an option, it costs 65.00. These two prototype bumpers(one on a 95 standard cab and one on a 03 d cab) pictured have the end of the tube left open at the bottom of the side wrap, the extra ones we had made are capped and look even better. For license plate lighting, we used some of those led lights that are also the bolts that mount the lic plate(not included), very easy.
Let us know what you think, or if you need more info. This design has been thoroughly trail/road tested with perfect results.
Thanks,
Wheeler's

Old 04-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they would make a plate bumper for 2005+
Old 04-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Im sure if they get enough request they might?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Im sure if they get enough request they might?
a plate bumper for a 2005+ Tacoma??? I'd like to get my grubby hands all over one of them!
Old 04-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #6
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
that bumper looks awesome
Old 05-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #7
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
i like it! great looking bumper!
Old 06-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #8
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could find one like this that fits my 2009 tacoma. Its a sweet looking bumper and I am in need of one so bad due to a crash.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:27 AM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
saw one of these in person the other day at their shop. Looks awesome! They've got a some in stock if anyone's interested!
Old 09-27-2009, 04:06 AM   #11
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Ryan, +1 rep for the sickass bumper.