Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Would you like a plate bumper for 2nd Gen?

View Poll Results: Interested in 2005+ Rear Plate Bumper
Hell yeah! 29 33.33%
Probably, but I'll wait for pricing. Post price in the thread. 32 36.78%
Meh. 26 29.89%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Would you like a plate bumper for 2nd Gen?

Would you be interested in getting an aftermarket plate bumper for your 2005+ Tacoma?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
wow!

100% for getting a rear plate bumper! Wheelers, you better get to work!
Old 04-17-2009, 12:44 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
You mean a license plate frame or what bro?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
like this, but with reliable quality and delivery times

Old 04-17-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'd probably pay about $600 for one.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:01 PM   #6
chabro will become famous soon enough

chabro's Tacoma Gallery
How about for a 2000?
Old 04-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabro View Post
How about for a 2000?
hold your horses...you guys just got a Wheeler's bumper. I need to get one for my 07.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
chabro will become famous soon enough

chabro's Tacoma Gallery
Seen loads of plate bumpers for 05+. Struggling to find any for pre-05. Had to ask.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:16 PM   #10
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
wheelers is gonna make me broke, esp if they go through with the tc uca group buy, and now this bumper if it goes through
Old 04-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #11
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
sorry taco skim, I am just about to set up the TC UCA group buy haha
Old 04-17-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post

there goes my only 1 month old credit card!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #14
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SET IT UP!!!!! I was planning on getting some soon anyways. gimme the link to it when you do, please!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:06 AM   #17
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
lets see the bumper and the price.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #19
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Did this bumper thing ever work out? I need a rear bumper to replace my crashed one and I havent had much luck finding anything I like. Not a fan of tube bumpers, yet.