LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

My Experience

Old 04-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
My Experience

Well, my first experience with Wheelers is at a conclusion and i am very satisfied. As stated before, Gary is very helpful and willing to answer any questions you have, and really seems to know his shit, so i never felt like i was getting shady advice. My brake lines were on back order so they didn't ship until about a week after i got the rest of my parts. that was kind of a pain but not Wheelers fault since they were unavailable at the time i ordered.

As for the product itself, i got a full OME rear set up. New leaf pack, shocks, brackets... the works. i was happy with the road ride, but just got back from the carolina meet and am MORE than happy with the trail ride! They handled great on the trails and over rocks. soft enough not to feel like i was riding a basketball, but stiff enough to keep me from bottoming out on anything. which was great considering i have zero trail armor.

So to sum up, i am a huge fan of OME now and will be buying there products whenever i get the opportunity (aka: money) and i couldn't be happier with Wheelers level of customer service and level of professionalism as a company in general. Gary's runnin a top notch shop and now i know why he comes so highly recommended.

Thanks Gary! i'll definitely a returning customer!
Old 05-19-2010, 05:22 AM   #2
strongwxnc is on a distinguished road

strongwxnc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Well, my first experience with Wheelers is at a conclusion and i am very satisfied. As stated before, Gary is very helpful and willing to answer any questions you have, and really seems to know his shit, so i never felt like i was getting shady advice. My brake lines were on back order so they didn't ship until about a week after i got the rest of my parts. that was kind of a pain but not Wheelers fault since they were unavailable at the time i ordered.

As for the product itself, i got a full OME rear set up. New leaf pack, shocks, brackets... the works. i was happy with the road ride, but just got back from the carolina meet and am MORE than happy with the trail ride! They handled great on the trails and over rocks. soft enough not to feel like i was riding a basketball, but stiff enough to keep me from bottoming out on anything. which was great considering i have zero trail armor.

So to sum up, i am a huge fan of OME now and will be buying there products whenever i get the opportunity (aka: money) and i couldn't be happier with Wheelers level of customer service and level of professionalism as a company in general. Gary's runnin a top notch shop and now i know why he comes so highly recommended.

Thanks Gary! i'll definitely a returning customer!
Great review. Doing company research now to see where I want to drop my $$ on a complete front and back suspension (shocks, leaf springs, etc). I hear great things about Wheeler's....
Old 05-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongwxnc View Post
Great review. Doing company research now to see where I want to drop my $$ on a complete front and back suspension (shocks, leaf springs, etc). I hear great things about Wheeler's....
like i said, i got no complaints. my OME setup in the rear is a little squeaky but other than that its been great