Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Wheeler's Super Bumps

Old 01-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #21
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
The New Rears!
Old 02-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #22
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Well, i've been running these for a little over a month now and they are awesome! Plus their prices are UNBEATABLE...
Makes landings a lot smoother..The stock bumpstops are literally rock hard compared to the new Wheelers Bumps. and best of all, install only takes 25 minutes or less.
Just take off OEM bumps with a channel lock, toss em, and install the Wheelers bumps with the included allen wrench.
Thanks Wheeler's Off-Road!
I am 100% sure i will buy the rears as soon as i upgrade my rear suspension.

Sorry for the delay, i will have pictures up soon enough.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #23
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
w00t....wheelers front superbumps compared to stock...

Old 03-31-2010, 11:50 AM   #24
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

Nice!! let us know how they work out for you. We just got more instock. Front and Rear sets available.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:05 PM   #25
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
These pictures just talked me into buying a set . I love Wheeler's, bought my entire suspension from them. Order coming shortly
Old 04-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #26
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
No 1st gen love?

I'm looking to re-do my rear set-up with the OME Dakar Leafs, and I noticed that you guys have everything to do the job except for bump stops (besides timbrens)! These looks like some nice, affordable stops, and I'd like to have a good set of bump stops all around (I wheel hard ^_^).

Will these fit 1st Gens, or are you guys going to make any?
Old 04-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #27
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachou View Post
I'm looking to re-do my rear set-up with the OME Dakar Leafs, and I noticed that you guys have everything to do the job except for bump stops (besides timbrens)! These looks like some nice, affordable stops, and I'd like to have a good set of bump stops all around (I wheel hard ^_^).

Will these fit 1st Gens, or are you guys going to make any?
The Rear Super Bumps Should work just fine on a 1st Gen Tacoma.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #28
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, makes sense, doesn't make any sense why they wouldn't.

But I'd like the whole set, so would the front ones fit as well?
Old 04-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #29
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 04-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #30
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright, makes sense, doesn't make any sense why they wouldn't.

But I'd like the whole set, so would the front ones fit as well?
While, they are meant for the newer vehicles, they can be used on the rear bumpstop mount in the front suspension on 1st gen tacomas as well.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #31

sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
While, they are meant for the newer vehicles, they can be used on the rear bumpstop mount in the front suspension on 1st gen tacomas as well.
Alright. So if I bought a full set, would you be able to guarantee it? I.e. if they don't fit, can I send them back?
Old 04-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #32
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright. So if I bought a full set, would you be able to guarantee it? I.e. if they don't fit, can I send them back?
As long as you don't damage them or get them dirty then we could take them back. But if you install them and try them out, then we cannot.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #33
Mainehunter is a splendid one to beholdMainehunter is a splendid one to beholdMainehunter is a splendid one to beholdMainehunter is a splendid one to beholdMainehunter is a splendid one to beholdMainehunter is a splendid one to beholdMainehunter is a splendid one to behold
Marines:
Name: Jim
Mainehunter's Tacoma Gallery
Will the rears work if I have a U-bolt flip kit?
Old 04-13-2010, 05:19 PM   #34
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainehunter View Post
Will the rears work if I have a U-bolt flip kit?
You would have to custom mount them. The u-bolts is what holds them down. But with a flip kit, you could just weld the mount to the flip kit plate.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:32 PM   #35
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
I checked and i did make contact w/ them, but i have no idea when
Old 08-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #36
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
U talked me into a set. Ordered today!
Old 08-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #37
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
These are back ordered currently with no ETA. Wheelers is changing suppliers and a new mold has to be made. So, it's going to be a while if anyone needs a set.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:43 PM   #38
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINUM View Post
These are back ordered currently with no ETA. Wheelers is changing suppliers and a new mold has to be made. So, it's going to be a while if anyone needs a set.
I've been thinking about ordering a set. I'm going to PM YotaDan and see if their is any update about these.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:59 PM   #39
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
ETA on the Super Bumps is supposed to be the end of this month.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #40
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

ordering a set of front & rears today!