Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Wheeler's Super Bumps

Old 08-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #441
Kelvin is on a distinguished road

Kelvin's Tacoma Gallery
They're FJ/4Runner rear bumps, had to get creative and come up with something. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #442
Wheeler's Offroad Tech Rep
JohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
JohnnyK.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
I'm going to need like a 1" spacer to get them to work in place of these bumps huh?

We're working on building a FJ/4runner rear kit. Still have to get some brackets worked up. But we would love to see what you come up with, it might give us an idea or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Are the Fronts in stock ?
Plenty of fronts instock ready to go.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #444
JohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Hey johnny, are the rear and front available right now for the tacos?
I've got lots of the fronts, but we're out of the brackets for the rear kits. I should have those ready to go by late next week.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #445
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
pm inbound
Old 09-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #446
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
placed order
Old 09-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #447
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if anyone has seen these yet, but we now have SuperBump Height Adjustment Spacers available in 1/4" and 3/8" thickness.

http://wheelersoffroad.com/product/w...rbump-spacers/
Old 09-24-2013, 11:44 AM   #448
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
Don't know if anyone has seen these yet, but we now have SuperBump Height Adjustment Spacers available in 1/4" and 3/8" thickness.

http://wheelersoffroad.com/product/w...rbump-spacers/
Sweeeeeet!!! what would you recommend for compensating for slight rub?

3" lift and 285/70/17's.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #449
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Nom. I'll have to figure out if I need some
Old 10-14-2013, 01:48 AM   #450
wth is a junior member?
Vigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant future

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed my superbumps, well worth the money. The ride isn't as bone jarring as before when bottoming out.
Had to cut down the allen tool that was provided, so I didn't need to drop the front control arm to install it in the front. The rear wouldn't work with my flip kit, so I cut off the ends, and mounted it transversely on the flip kit, secured with welds from the sides.

Front mounted

Rear welded to plate for u bolt flip kit

closer view

what the rear looks like almost fully compressed, wheel on opposite side of axle was starting to lift.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #451
dcvt16 has a spectacular aura aboutdcvt16 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ehren
dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys offer the rears with out the post/extended mounts at a simular cost to the fronts? Im gonna us them on my 5 lug and don't need those mounts.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #452
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvt16 View Post
Do you guys offer the rears with out the post/extended mounts at a simular cost to the fronts? Im gonna us them on my 5 lug and don't need those mounts.
Yes, they do. They also should have them in stock ready to ship if your not getting the rear towers.

I never used my towers and a couple guys local to me ended up mounting theirs the same way I did so they ordered theirs without the towers.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #453
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Wheelers?!

Are these in stock? Fronts and rear?

With 3/8" spacers.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #454
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Hey Wheelers?!

With 3/8" spacers.
Bout time u got on this bandwagon son!
Old 11-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #455
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
I WILL be buying my lift from Dan!
Old 11-11-2013, 05:20 AM   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Bout time u got on this bandwagon son!

Yeah. Been needing them... just been tied up with other stuff.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #457

Quote:
Hey Wheelers?!

With 3/8" spacers.
Good instock. Give us a call, or drop an order in online.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:22 PM   #458

Sweet! Ill call you guys later today
Old 11-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #459
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered some fronts
Old 11-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #460
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet! Ill call you guys later today
its LATER now