Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Wheeler's Super Bumps

Old 01-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #41
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys and Gals,

Our SuperBumps are coming into stock in small batches. We just had a shipment come in yesterday, and they all went out today due to high demand. If you want a set, please call us up and order, and we will put you on the back order list.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:58 AM   #43
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately yes. All the Front and Rear sets are going straight back on the UPS truck today. If you get on the back order list, then your name will be on a set already when the next shipment comes in.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #45
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
I would need all your info. Just give us a call when you get a chance.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:02 PM   #47
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
If anyone is interested, I do have one Rear Super Bump kit on the shelf. Will be about a month before we get more back in stock.
Are these the same compressed and un-compressed length as the stockers?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:05 PM   #48
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
They compress down to about the height of the stock bumpstops. The stock rubber bump stops really don't compress or absorb any of the impact when bottoming out the suspension.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #49
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They compress down to about the height of the stock bumpstops. The stock rubber bump stops really don't compress or absorb any of the impact when bottoming out the suspension.
Do you know the compressed length? Its for when I start putting my rear on for shock length and all that.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:39 AM   #50
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
As of today we have 2 sets of Rear SuperBump Kits available (they are the yellow color).
Old 02-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #51
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As of today we have 2 sets of Rear SuperBump Kits available (they are the yellow color).
what's the TW discount on those???
Old 02-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #53
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
what's the TW discount on those???
Sorry, no discount on the SuperBumps. We only get about 10 sets in stock at a time due to the slow production process it takes to make them.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #54
andrew862 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
andrew862's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance on getting a picture of the rear SuperBumps next to the stock bump and maybe a set of Timbrens?

I am trying to decide which way to go. I like the idea of being able to do front and rear bumps for the cost of just the timbren rears.

If no pic, how about an overall length measurement of the two so I can compare the gap between the bump and the frame at an unloaded state.

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2011, 03:31 AM   #55
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew862 View Post
Any chance on getting a picture of the rear SuperBumps next to the stock bump and maybe a set of Timbrens?

I am trying to decide which way to go. I like the idea of being able to do front and rear bumps for the cost of just the timbren rears.

If no pic, how about an overall length measurement of the two so I can compare the gap between the bump and the frame at an unloaded state.

Thanks!
my rear superbumps are arriving today, so i'll try to get a length measurement on them. i have a pic in here w/ the comparison of the front stockers to the front superbumps.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #56
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
my rear superbumps are arriving today, so i'll try to get a length measurement on them. i have a pic in here w/ the comparison of the front stockers to the front superbumps.

Cool. I am interested to see.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #57
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew862 View Post
Cool. I am interested to see.
here's the comparison of stock v. superbumps

here are the fronts...no pic w/ the ruler as this is older, but the non-bolt part of the stockers is 1.75" for comparison

Thanks again, Wheelers!!! awesome folks and good products!
Old 03-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #58
Thanks for the pictures jhodge83. Question, do these perform the same function as the Timbrens? The Timbrens are marketed as a load handling improvement. I have the 3-leaf pack and don't want to go to the stiffer 4-leaf TSB but would like a bit better performance when I do load up the bed.

I am on the fence between the two. Any help is appreciated.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #59
Sooooooper Moderator

I think they do to a degree, but these should be softer upon impact.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #60
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
How do these benefit over stock?