Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Thanks Wheelers Offroad

Old 01-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
m_taker1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
m_taker1's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Thanks Wheelers Offroad

Just wanted to say thanks for great customer service with Wheelers Offroad with my steel black wheel purchase. The wheels were on back order and they took the time to tell me what was going on. When the wheels were back in stock they took the time to call my home and ask if i was still interested in purchasing the wheels. I did of course and i received them a day earlier than originally planned and it was worth the wait they look great!!! Can't wait to get them put on!!

Definately a good company to work with on purchases!!

Thanks again!

-Mark
Old 01-11-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear we were able to help you out. We try our best to provide good customer service.