Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Wheeler's Straps..

Old 06-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
Wheeler's Offroad Tech Rep
JohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
JohnnyK.'s Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's Straps..

Just added some new strap's and color options to the sight. We can make them in any length and any color shown..

(the orange one is my new strap!! )
With Cordura wraps on the end, and an optional Cordura slider on the strap to rest against tree's or rock to help cut down in abrasion.

They also have a red core warning yarn that when visible, means you have structurally compromised or damaged the strap.

Check them out here-- http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/towstrap.htm
Old 06-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
ipig is on a distinguished road

ipig's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Seems hard to find anything other than the standard 3x6 for <= $50. 12ft seems long. I've been poking around for 3" or 4" x 8-10ft. The RR 3x6 i have is a nice product but if i could only carry one tree saver i'd feel better with an 8-10ft. (but didn't want to pay $$$ for it)
Old 06-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
We have some big trees here, so we tend to need a bit longer tree strap.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
JohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipig View Post
Looks good. Seems hard to find anything other than the standard 3x6 for <= $50. 12ft seems long. I've been poking around for 3" or 4" x 8-10ft. The RR 3x6 i have is a nice product but if i could only carry one tree saver i'd feel better with an 8-10ft. (but didn't want to pay $$$ for it)
The 12'-er is a little long in some cases, but like Dan said, we have some big tree's up here..

When your ready to step up to a 8-10ft. let us know, we can have them made in any length...
Old 06-22-2010, 04:15 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Nice. I might be ordering soon.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
how much for 30 with tw discount?

Hey John,
Drop me a PM with what color and options (Cordura sleeve, wrapped ends, ect)..
Old 06-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wrapped ends? Does that mean that wrapped in cordura? Yes I'm a noob with recovery straps.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Wrapped ends? Does that mean that wrapped in cordura? Yes I'm a noob with recovery straps.
Yes sir!.. We can put the Cordura on the ends, or a slider on the strap itself.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyK. View Post
Yes sir!.. We can put the Cordura on the ends, or a slider on the strap itself.
Cool. Thanks for the explanation. I'll probably order this weekend.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #12
Banned
I got my strap in. It looks really strong and the craftsmanship is really good. Thanks.