Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Just ordered new Camburg Ball Joint UCAs!!!

Old 06-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Just ordered new Camburg Ball Joint UCAs!!!

Dear Wheelers,

Thanks for always giving me the best prices and top notch service all the times I have ordered from you boys in Oregon. I just broke the bank and bought new Camburg Ball Joint UCAs, its nice to know you've got new parts coming from the people you can count on.

Thank You Very Much,
Richard in California
Old 06-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear! If you have any questions or concerns, just let us know. Keep us posted on how the trucks doing.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Dan, you all are very helpful. I wish there were better Off road shops here! they want your money and lack good customer service... I'll get some pictures up once things are all mounted up.

Take Care,
Richard
Old 06-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's is the shit! I've stopped in a couple times and all the guys ive talked with know their stuff and they always have great prices, especially for repeat customers.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #5

Here they are!

I called and spoke with Jonny on Wednesday and received my Camburg Ball Joint UCA's today (Friday) I'll upload a cell phone shot for all of you to see. Any idea who put the extra candy in a zip lock bag? Tell them I said Thank You!!!

Great people and quick shipping,
Richard in Santa Cruz
Attached Thumbnails
Just ordered new Camburg Ball Joint UCAs!!!-0618002227-1.jpg  
Old 06-19-2010, 02:13 AM   #6
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
i just ordered the dakar leaf packs, the icon rear shocks from them
Old 06-19-2010, 03:24 AM   #7
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
how is the camburg ball joint? I am going to buy some in a few days but would like to know the quality
have you checked out the built right uni ball ucas?
Old 06-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #8

The new Camburg Ball Joint UCA's are stout, there is not really no use for me to spend $300 more for the Uniball ones as I don't even wheel hard. I need them because my stock UCA's can't handle the preload of my SAW 2.0's, therefor a aftermarket UCA should solve this problem. Jonny or Dan - I would like to order a new pair of Ball Joints to run with my current Camburg UCAs I purchased because the stock Balls probably should be changed out for a new set. Let me know if you guys have any replacement ones.

Thanks,
Richard
Old 06-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #9

I bought mine from Wheelers for $394 OTD. Shipped to my place in two days! If you don't wheel hard and need aftermarket UCA's these are your best choice. I'll get pictures once they are mounted up. Call Wheelers at (541) 474-2879.

- Richard
Old 06-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #10
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Ball joints made by MOOG.
Replacement Ball-Joint Set: 145.00/pair
Old 08-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #12
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I also just received my Burgs. ordered monday and recieved them today(wednesday). Moogs come in tomorrow and later my Kings!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #14
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
op any pics of them installed or during install. just got mine. whats the big nyloc nut for?
Old 10-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #15
Wheeler's Offroad Tech Rep
JohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant futureJohnnyK. has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
JohnnyK.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
I called and spoke with Jonny on Wednesday and received my Camburg Ball Joint UCA's today (Friday) I'll upload a cell phone shot for all of you to see. Any idea who put the extra candy in a zip lock bag? Tell them I said Thank You!!!

Great people and quick shipping,
Richard in Santa Cruz
Hey, Glad they made it in time for the weekend.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Jonny or Dan - I would like to order a new pair of Ball Joints to run with my current Camburg UCAs I purchased because the stock Balls probably should be changed out for a new set. Let me know if you guys have any replacement ones.

Thanks,
Richard
Give us a call, looks like we've only got a couple sets left on the shelf..!!..