Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Wheeler's Off-Road

Notices

Thank you Wheelers Offroad

Old 06-24-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Wheelers Offroad

I ordered front and rear 5100's and 1.5 aal yesterday and allready I am more than happy with wheelers customer service, especially there online live chat. thanks again A+
Old 06-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Glad we could help!!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!

Thanks Dan and Wheelers!!! Got my stuff today (will called some yesterday)

Awesome customer service with all my nagging.

Guess I'll be busy this weekend!
Old 10-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
I'll add to Wheelers awesomeness. I ordered 5100's from them for my 07 PreRunner and they were VERY helpful. Dan helped me figure out the right height setting for my liking when I was ordering. Wish I could remember who it was I talked to on the chat, but they answered all of my questions perfectly too!

Thanks guys!
Old 10-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #5
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
Glad we could help!!

Hey do we get discounts on suspension parts if we are a member of TW?
Old 10-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #6
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Hey do we get discounts on suspension parts if we are a member of TW?
We don't offer any forum discounts. We are already bottom line on most products just to be competitive with all the other companies out there. We just work on keeping the prices low and providing the best customer service that we can. We hope that by helping answer customer questions and providing the information they need, that we will be rewarded with their business. Thanks again to all our loyal customers!!

YotaDan
Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #7
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
You got to know boys they don't have any sales tax on there items. I think prices are about as good as it gets.

- Rich
Old 02-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #8
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
I just want to say thanks to Wheelers for their knowledgeable staff and great service! They hooked my up with a full OME setup with all the goodies. These guys definitely know what theyre doing and were a pleasure to work with. I even received a little bag of candy with my order! Thanks guys!

And here's some pics of my truck after I put on all of the stuff you guys shipped to me (plus some other cool stuff): http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...b-ome-4x4.html
Old 02-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #9
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Your Very Welcome!!
Truck looks sweet! Those Single Cab Short Beds make really good Wheelers.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
DTRD is on a distinguished road
DTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I am starting a group buy and Yotadan said If we get 10 people we would get the discount. I want the Wheelers 5-leafspring pack.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #11
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Did wheelers stop doing the online chat thing? I don't see it on their site anymore.