Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Lifted 2006 Tacoma V6 37" tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #21
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Makes me want to paint my swaybar
Old 07-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #22
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TacomaBlue View Post
Need I say more......

Attachment 65069
the roof is effing sex.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #23
06TacomaBlue is a jewel in the rough06TacomaBlue is a jewel in the rough06TacomaBlue is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard: Jet Mech
Name: Bruce
06TacomaBlue's Tacoma Gallery
$23,550? Any takers?

Just so we dont waste our time:

I wont sell the truck @ a 2WD list price.
I wont reduce asking price for installing the front gears
I wont discount the cost of new tires because you dont like super swampers.
I wont sell anything off the truck.
I wont pay for your plane ticket to come see it.
I got a small ding in the lower section of the front windshield last week, I wont install a new windshield (I did have it sealed so it wont travel)

Im sure this list will keep going as the "fruit cakes" are out there! If your not serious then go away.........

What you see is what you get. I assure you this truck has been well taken care of and there are NO surprises. Email me if you want more info.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:22 AM   #24
ToyotaFTW is on a distinguished road
ToyotaFTW's Tacoma Gallery
If I had the cash I would fly down to take it off your hands...
Old 07-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #25
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFTW View Post
If I had the cash I would fly down to take it off your hands...
I'm sure alota people would...if they had the cash that is.

If your in Ft.Laudy...and still have the truck come Aug 14, theres an Orlando meet. Check out the Regional forums.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:49 AM   #27
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
$23 550! why are you selling it for so cheap man? that truck is so sick man! and why are you selling it?
Old 07-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #28
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
That sunroof looks nicely done!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #29
wolfeye is on a distinguished road

wolfeye's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone but me think this truck is fugly
Old 07-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #30
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeye View Post
x2... but free bump, love the sunroof
Old 07-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #31
06TacomaBlue is a jewel in the rough06TacomaBlue is a jewel in the rough06TacomaBlue is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeye View Post
Not near as fugly as your MOM!
Old 07-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #32
Not sure which Wabasto it is. There isnt but two that fit.

Why am I selling it so cheap? No one is willing to even pay Kelly Blue book? I wont give it away.

Why am I selling it? I was considering another project.

Im getting to the point Im just gonna keep it. Maybe after the holidays I will regear and add a supercharger...
Old 01-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #34
PIZZLE will become famous soon enough

PIZZLE's Tacoma Gallery
Can you post a pic of the rear please? I want to see how the hitch looks with the 3" body lift. Thanks.

Didn't realize how old this thread is....whoops
Old 01-13-2011, 05:33 PM   #35
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
Do you even still have it?
Old 01-17-2011, 06:56 AM   #36
Yes I still have it. Finally decided to regear front and rear to match with 4.88. The 5.29 will never be out for the front. FYI: gears, master install kits and labor = 2K

If I have time I will try to post a pic of the rear.

The truck is still for sale. Going to put new rubber on soon, 37x12.5R17 BFG All Terrains. Just turned 30K on the odometer.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #37
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely a sick truck!!! Someone lucky is gonna get a sweet ride that is ready to go! GLWS!!
Old 01-17-2011, 08:58 AM   #38
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice!

24k is a great deal on this thing!
Old 07-22-2012, 05:27 PM   #39
The market must have picked up, 3 emails this week. Its not for sale anymore. I sank more cash into it and no one wants to get close to what my asking price WAS. I will keep it. Cant beat a 2006 like this with only 37K.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #40
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TacomaBlue View Post
The market must have picked up, 3 emails this week. Its not for sale anymore. I sank more cash into it and no one wants to get close to what my asking price WAS. I will keep it. Cant beat a 2006 like this with only 37K.
you should make a build thread. nice truck!