Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Lifted 2006 Tacoma V6 37" tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2012, 01:36 AM   #41
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TacomaBlue View Post
The market must have picked up, 3 emails this week. Its not for sale anymore. I sank more cash into it and no one wants to get close to what my asking price WAS. I will keep it. Cant beat a 2006 like this with only 37K.
i think you're right about that, i think your truck is worth more now, than it was 2 years ago, awesome truck btw
Old 07-23-2012, 06:50 AM   #42
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
I would agree, take some more photos...as I personally would love to see the rest of it! Great attention to detail. I'm not a huge fan of drop bracket lifts, but that's all you can do with a 4x4 to get the height, so good on you. I've often though how fun it would be to go to 10" with my spindle lift, coilovers, body lift...but reality sets in and I realize that 4.5" is plenty! Beautiful truck.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #43
jd17usmc is on a distinguished road
Marines: 2nd squad leader, LS1 platoon, 2nd BTO, 4th CLB, 4th MLG
Name: jansen
jd17usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TacomaBlue View Post
Need I say more......

Attachment 65069

Attachment 65070
hey bud how much did the sunroof cost installed? and who would you need to talk to to do something like that? a body shop?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #44
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Bruce isn't around much anymore. I know him personally if you want me to ask, but I think I remember him saying he paid 600 for it.... I'd have to ask again for sure. Pretty sure he still has the truck.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #45
garthbrady12 is on a distinguished road
Name: garth
garthbrady12's Tacoma Gallery
whats your MPG?
Old 11-29-2013, 10:42 PM   #46
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Artillery! Boom
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
^
Attached Thumbnails
Lifted 2006 Tacoma V6 37" tires-i-dont-always-resurrect-dead-threads-but-when-i-do-i-post-something-stupid.jpg  
Old 11-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #47
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa whoa whoa 5.29s rear only...in a 4x4?

What da fuck

So it's only a 2wd since you can't use 4wd?
Old 11-29-2013, 10:47 PM   #48
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
It's a 2wd 4x4... Better to have 12" lift and 37s" than working 4x4.

That sun roof is sweet though. I doubt I'd ever sell my truck if it had that sunroof.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #49
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunroof would be a blast! Sloots can stand up with their tits out
Old 11-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #51
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Whoa whoa whoa 5.29s rear only...in a 4x4?

What da fuck

So it's only a 2wd since you can't use 4wd?
He said he regeared F and R to match at 4.88.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:21 AM   #52
JabbaJabbaJabba

Oh. First post says 5.29s rear only. I didn't read any further than that.