Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB MOTO METAL 951 16" Rim

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 07:26 AM   #21
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
I have one in fair condition, but I'm in VT. Are you willing to pay for shipping plus $50?
Old 09-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #22
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
I have one in fair condition, but I'm in VT. Are you willing to pay for shipping plus $50?
is it a 16"
where in vt
im up in southern vt alot
Old 09-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #23
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yes, it is 16, but I can't remember if it is 9 wide or not. I can check it tomorrow if it is important. I'm in the Brattleboro area, and it would be great if I didn't have to ship it.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #24
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
Yes, it is 16, but I can't remember if it is 9 wide or not. I can check it tomorrow if it is important. I'm in the Brattleboro area, and it would be great if I didn't have to ship it.
sweet
i will be up there mabye 2 weeks from now.....
mabye we can meet up then ill know the dates i will be there by monday....
Old 09-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #25
BIG DADDY

also do you need any center caps i have a few extra
Old 09-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #26
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
sweet
i will be up there mabye 2 weeks from now.....
mabye we can meet up then ill know the dates i will be there by monday....
Sounds good...PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
also do you need any center caps i have a few extra
Normally I would, because as you know they don't last long, but I'm trading in my Tacoma for a Sport and getting different wheels next time. Thanks for the offer though.

Products Discussed in this Thread