Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB MOTO METAL 951 16" Rim

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
WTB MOTO METAL 951 16" Rim

i am looking for (1) Moto metal 951 in a 16" x 9" IN ANY CONDITION

Old 04-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
i am looking for (1) Moto metal 951 in a 16" x 9"

You hit a curb with your old one didn't you
Old 04-22-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
You hit a curb with your old one didn't you
noo well not yet.....give me time
but i figure if i get one i can use it as my spare the cycle that into my rotation and i will always have a good spare when whellin.....
Old 04-22-2011, 07:45 AM   #4
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
noo well not yet.....give me time
but i figure if i get one i can use it as my spare the cycle that into my rotation and i will always have a good spare when whellin.....
ooo yea, your is mounted in your box isn't it?
Old 04-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #5
BIG DADDY

bump bitches......
Old 07-22-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
BIG DADDY

Bump
Old 08-07-2012, 05:35 AM   #7
BIG DADDY

bump
Old 08-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #8
tractng is on a distinguished road
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
I like these rims. For stock PreRunner V6 with 6 lugs, what size is recommended? Can I get these rims and slap on my stock tires? I have 16" tires (20120?
Old 08-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #9
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tractng View Post
I like these rims. For stock PreRunner V6 with 6 lugs, what size is recommended? Can I get these rims and slap on my stock tires? I have 16" tires (20120?
16x8, 6x5.5 bolt pattern, yes you can use your stock tires. you will need new lug nuts though.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #10
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRed06 View Post
16x8, 6x5.5 bolt pattern, yes you can use your stock tires. you will need new lug nuts though.
What offsets? No need to strip or cut any fenders? If someday the tires get worn out, I want to go 265/70/16, I won't have any issues too?

I am not looking to raise it.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4.5'' backspacing. No you will not have any problem running 265's. Im running 265's with the exact same wheels and do not rub. If you are not lifted you will still not rub
Old 08-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #12
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
4.5'' backspacing. No you will not have any problem running 265's. Im running 265's with the exact same wheels and do not rub. If you are not lifted you will still not rub

Can you tell a newbie what is backspacing? I am guessing is a spacer for the rears? Do I need it?

Also, does the tire pressure monitor work if I do a switch over of the sensor?

Does it affect my towing limit? I am pulling about 4.5k travel trailer

This is it right?
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/MO...fPMO9516860300
Old 08-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #13
Christ Follower

With 4.5 backspacing the wheels will stick out a little more than stock. Yes, my TPMS's transferred over to the moto metals fine.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #14
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With 4.5 backspacing the wheels will stick out a little more than stock. Yes, my TPMS's transferred over to the moto metals fine.

Post pics man. This is the right set right?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/MO...fPMO9516860300
Old 08-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #15
Christ Follower

Quote:
Post pics man.
Heres a shot from straight on, excuse the brotastic chevy:

Old 08-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #16
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heres a shot from straight on, excuse the brotastic chevy:

Very nice. It would look sick on a white taco too.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #17
Christ Follower

Quote:
Very nice. It would look sick on a white taco too.
Yes they would. A few guys are running this wheel on their rigs
Old 08-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #18
BIG DADDY

Bump
Old 08-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #19
BIG DADDY

bump
Old 09-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #20
BIG DADDY

bump

Products Discussed in this Thread