Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

18x9 BFD Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #401
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Got my spare rim in on Monday, looks great! and with bonus lug nuts, wasn't expecting that.

Thanks Dustin!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #402
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Gunmetal is almost perfect match for Polish Metal Metallic btw... had numerous people ask me if it was painted to match
Is that the Honda gunmetal color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plik View Post
Got my spare rim in on Monday, looks great! and with bonus lug nuts, wasn't expecting that.

Thanks Dustin!
No problem, you're welcome! Thank you again. Do you have a bed mount, or did you mount it underneath? I assume a bed mount since you said "looks great!"
Old 04-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #403
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, It matches both my PMM Hondas, and the MGM on my Taco. If you could blend the two colors, it would be these wheels. I would throw these on everything They look like TE37's

I love me some gunmetal
Old 04-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #404
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
No problem, you're welcome! Thank you again. Do you have a bed mount, or did you mount it underneath? I assume a bed mount since you said "looks great!"
Sitting pretty in my garage right now I plan on mounting it in the bed as soon as my Nfab rack comes in.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #405
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Yeah, It matches both my PMM Hondas, and the MGM on my Taco. If you could blend the two colors, it would be these wheels. I would throw these on everything They look like TE37's

I love me some gunmetal
Very good description.

Quote:
Sitting pretty in my garage right now I plan on mounting it in the bed as soon as my Nfab rack comes in.
Cool! Did you order this one: http://www.n-fab.com/products/sfID1/.../productID/390 ?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #406
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
yep!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #407
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Just sharing another angle of BFD Gun Metals on BSP.
18x9 BFD Wheels-image.jpg
Old 04-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #408
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfeet View Post
Just sharing another angle of BFD Gun Metals on BSP.
Attachment 205680
Lovin' it! Thanks! More photos would be appreciated as well.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #409
BeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
My set was delivered today! two more days of this business trip, can't wait to see them...
Old 04-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #410
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeePee View Post
My set was delivered today! two more days of this business trip, can't wait to see them...
Thanks again! I hope you get to start enjoying them this weekend.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #411
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
TRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRSAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you have a set of blemished wheels? I would paint them army green anyways.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #412
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Any chance you have a set of blemished wheels? I would paint them army green anyways.
I'm sorry, but I don't have any blems. I'll PM you possibly some other options.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:41 PM   #413
BeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeePee's Tacoma Gallery

Yup, that'll do!
Old 04-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #414
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
got the spare mounted..

Old 04-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #415
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:

Yup, that'll do!
Thanks again! I can't wait to see them installed on your truck.

Quote:
got the spare mounted..

Looks badass man! I want to get a bed-mount now!
Old 04-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #416
Jimmy41 is on a distinguished road
Jimmy41's Tacoma Gallery
Boston

So, it might seem odd that I would be thinking of this today... But I'd like to get a set of the graphite ones for my 2011 barcelona red taco...

I gotta think about something sensible right now, otherwise i'm gonna pass out from confusion.

Now I need these on my truck to celebrate...
Old 04-21-2013, 11:02 PM   #417

BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
Test fitting today... More pics soon.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #418
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy41 View Post
So, it might seem odd that I would be thinking of this today... But I'd like to get a set of the graphite ones for my 2011 barcelona red taco...

I gotta think about something sensible right now, otherwise i'm gonna pass out from confusion.

Now I need these on my truck to celebrate...
PM sent to you sir.

Quote:
Test fitting today... More pics soon.
Very nice! I can't wait to see more pics.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #419
PARTS HOARDER

All remaining graphite gunmetal and matte black wheels are currently allocated / sale pending (but not shipped yet). Please contact me asap if you'd like one of these colors. If/when these wheels ship, we expect to have more BFDs back in stock in late June, and we will be taking pre-orders.

Matte bronze is in stock and ready to ship immediately!

Thanks everyone!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:43 AM   #420
DATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud of
DATZ WEAKSAUCE's Tacoma Gallery
havent posted in here for awhile updated pic of my rig