Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

18x9 BFD Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #41
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NE Taco View Post
Are the wheels hud centric?
do they have the correct hub bore for our trucks? (108mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
The wheels are hub centric. Thats correct the hub bore is 108mm
isn't the tacoma's hub bore 106mm.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #42
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scwerks View Post
isn't the tacoma's hub bore 106mm.
Yes, it is 106.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #43
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Yes, it is 106.
That's correct. I will throw in some hub centric rings (108-106mm) with every wheel purchase.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:32 PM   #44
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all pm's replied
Old 10-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #45
PARTS HOARDER

all pm's replied
Old 10-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #46
PARTS HOARDER

Here some pictures of the Graphite's on my truck. Enjoy

Old 10-07-2011, 08:06 AM   #47
Voodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really nice

Name: Jason
Voodoo Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
What size tires did you use? That looks very good.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #48
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Rufus View Post
What size tires did you use? That looks very good.
Thanks Jason! 285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Old 10-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #49
NE Taco is on a distinguished road
NE Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What's the set up on your truck? How much lift?
Any rub with those rims and tires?
Do stock lug nuts work with these rims? Or are aftermarket needed?
Why no hubcaps? Do they fit when using the hub centering rings?
Old 10-10-2011, 08:45 AM   #50
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
What's the set up on your truck? How much lift?
Any rub with those rims and tires?
Do stock lug nuts work with these rims? Or are aftermarket needed?
Why no hubcaps? Do they fit when using the hub centering rings?

Im currently running icon extended front coilovers, camburg spindles, and total chaos uca. There is no rubbing issues what so ever. You will need aftermarket lugnuts to run these wheels. Centercaps are included. Hub centric rings can be used without center caps, or if you want to use the center caps, you will not need to use hub centric rings (the center caps are pushed through the backside of the wheel, and they center the wheels up on 106.1mm hubs). I personally like the look of the wheel without caps, as I think it looks more aggressive. I painted my hubs with high temp flat black paint. My friend has these wheels and he uses the center caps. It's just a matter of each person's preference.

As far as installing the wheels onto a Tacoma, 4-Runner, Tundra, etc., just PM me or call me when you're ready to get a set of the wheels, and I can help you out. I have installation kits that make everything simple and straight-forward. I've sold a few sets of wheels to other members of TacomaWorld, and you can see they are all very happy. =)
Old 11-04-2011, 06:43 PM   #51
NE Taco is on a distinguished road
NE Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My wheels just showed up today!
Pretty impressive as I live on the east coast and ordered them on Monday. (4 days)
I got the graphite and they look amazing. Very high quality finish with a lot of metallic flake.
The guys at FN wheels (Dustin and Brian) were AWESOME, very helpful and just a pleasure to deal with.
I should have them mounted by the end of the week and will post pics then.

Thanks again guys!!
Old 11-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #52
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
My wheels just showed up today!
Pretty impressive as I live on the east coast and ordered them on Monday. (4 days)
I got the graphite and they look amazing. Very high quality finish with a lot of metallic flake.
Dustin and Brian were AWESOME, very helpful and just a pleasure to deal with.
I should have them mounted by the end of the week and will post pics then.

Thanks again guys!!
You're awesome man, thank you!
Old 11-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #53
PARTS HOARDER

PM'ed everyone!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #54
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, the Graphite is a winner! Got mine today and they are worth every penny. Brian and Dustin, mahalo for getting these to me after the whole paypal ordeal. So c'mon those of you sitting on the fence, what you waiting fo'?
Old 11-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #55
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfeet View Post
Yep, the Graphite is a winner! Got mine today and they are worth every penny. Brian and Dustin, mahalo for getting these to me after the whole paypal ordeal. So c'mon those of you sitting on the fence, what you waiting fo'?
Thanks Robert!!! It's always a pleasure doing business with you. I can't wait to photos of your truck with the wheels.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #56
PARTS HOARDER

Graphite 6-lug just sold out. I still have bronze, hyper silver and flat black.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #58
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Bump....wanna throw some black/graphite on my new white 2012. PM sent Brian.
Thanks! Responded to your PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:52 PM   #59
phillip t is on a distinguished road
phillip t's Tacoma Gallery
if you still have these in a month i'll pick up a set.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:03 PM   #60
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip t View Post
if you still have these in a month i'll pick up a set.
PM'ed you. =)