LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

18x9 BFD Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
18x9 BFD Wheels

*Please read through the pages of this thread for more photos and pictures. The latest updates are generally found on the last page of this thread.*

*UPDATE 04/08/2014*

The following BFDs are back in stock and ready to ship immediately (in 18x9" 6x139.7 0mm offset Tacoma fitment):

-Graphite Gunmetal --- limited stock on hand! More arriving in May, but we do have them in stock and ready to ship now!
-Matte Bronze --- limited stock on hand! More arriving in May, but we do have them in stock and ready to ship now!
-Matte Black --- currently sold out until April 22, 2014.

I have 3 sets of BFD WHEELS up for sale.

ALL THE WHEELS ARE BRAND NEW!

$1,099 PICKED UP/ $1,199 SHIPPED WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA!

PRICES ARE FIRM!

I'm located in Riverside,CA 92508

SPECS:
18x9
+0 offset (5 INCH BACKSPACING)
6x139.7

Will fit Tundras/ Tacomas / FJ / 4 Runners

LIGHT AND STRONG! Only 21.5lbs per wheel.

Contact me for more info or additional questions. My phone # and address will gladly be provided to anyone upon request.

Matte Bronze:

Matte Black:

Graphite Gunmetal:

UPDATE 3/28/2012:

Here are some photos from Tacoma owners who recently bought sets of the BFD wheels.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:28 AM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Who makes these? I searched for BFD Wheels everywhere and all I get is some cycling thing. Im interested in the bronze ones, but id like to know who makes them and quality. They wont go hardcore offroad but still.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:51 AM   #3
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
I want those in 17's!!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Did they "fall of the back of a truck"?
How did you end up with 4 sets?
Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 AM   #5
juan01 is on a distinguished road

juan01's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of these mounted?
Old 08-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #6
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Can you run these wheels on stock suspension or are they to wide?
Old 08-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
he's been selling wheels on here for a while.
btw
Good looking wheels!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #8
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested in a set. Can anyone tell me about the centercap? I prefer a cap, would like to see what they look like. Thank you.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Look just like the Volk TE37's. Very nice looking wheels.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #10
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Who makes these? I searched for BFD Wheels everywhere and all I get is some cycling thing. Im interested in the bronze ones, but id like to know who makes them and quality. They wont go hardcore offroad but still.
The wheels are distributed through FN Wheels. I am close friends with the owner of FN Wheels, and I like to help them out and post products for them from time to time. This is the FN Wheels BFD. The wheels are manufactured by League Alloy. League is one of the top manufacturers in the world.

The quality of these wheels is excellent. Unlike most of the cheap (or even expensive) wheels on the market, these aren't gravity cast wheels. The wheels are counter pressure cast. You can read more about CPC here: http://www.cpcmachines.com/CPC_Method/

The wheels are approved to handle up to a 37" tire, and they are engineered to take a pretty good beating, with JWL-T approval from Japan as well as 955kg+ load rating tested. They should be plenty strong for most offroading adventures, and they are more than suitable for every day street use.

If you need more info, please let me know. I can get more information for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
No, they did not fall of anything. They are 100% legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan01 View Post
Pics of these mounted?
Here you go (please enjoy):

When I get a hold of some photos of the wheels on a Tacoma I will post them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
Can you run these wheels on stock suspension or are they to wide?
These will work on a stock Tacoma no problem if you use a tire size close to the stock dimensions. Obviously if you use wider and taller tires as well, you may want to at least install a spacer lift just like you would with any other wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
he's been selling wheels on here for a while.
btw
Good looking wheels!
Thank you for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtek View Post
Very interested in a set. Can anyone tell me about the centercap? I prefer a cap, would like to see what they look like. Thank you.
I'll work on getting you a photo with a cap by the end of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Look just like the Volk TE37's. Very nice looking wheels.
Glad you like them. Thank you. In addition to good looks, the quality of construction is superb.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #11
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtek View Post
Here you go:

Old 08-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #12
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
damn you bryan!
Old 08-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #13
PARTS HOARDER

all pm's replied
Old 08-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #14
PARTS HOARDER

sunday night bump!
Old 08-22-2011, 06:10 AM   #15
Rebel78 is on a distinguished road
Rebel78's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the wheel weight?
Old 08-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #16
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Any pic on tacomas yet?
Old 08-22-2011, 08:38 PM   #17
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheels but a little rich for me GLWS
Old 08-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #18
PARTS HOARDER

Rebel78 - 22lbs and 6oz

TRDsport253 - i will post up some picture shortly

Qjake - Thanks
Old 08-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #19
PARTS HOARDER

all pm's replied!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #20
PARTS HOARDER