Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Graphite Gray 20" Enkei XSP wheels + Tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
white_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant future
white_dc's Tacoma Gallery
Graphite Gray 20" Enkei XSP wheels + Tires

Im planning to go another direction on my truck. Up for sale are my 20" XSP Enkei wheels wrapped in Falken STZ04 275-55-20. I had the wheels powder coated in Prismatic Powders Kingsport Grey just 2 months ago. Tires have 70% tread left on them. Does not include the TPMS sensors. Powdercoat is still mint. No nicks, scratches or chips. I do have the original caps, but they are not color matched. Price might sound high, but I just spent $500 to get them powdercoated. I'll also throw in a set of Black Gorilla lugs as well.

**SOLD**

front left

rear left

rear right

front right

Old 04-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
You paid $1400 to get those wheels powdercoated?
Old 04-21-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
white_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
You paid $1400 to get those wheels powdercoated?
Powdercoating was $450. I've seen the wheels going for $1000+ So I think $1600 is a good starting point.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok. Your original description made it sound like you paid $1400 to powdercoat the wheels.

I was going to buy a beat up pair of those for $650 at one point (no tires) but decided I didn't want 20s. I really like the simplicity of the 6 spoke wheel. GLWS.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
am interested in the center caps..how much would you sell them for n ill need them shipped ..pm me! thanks
Old 04-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda2010 View Post
am interested in the center caps..how much would you sell them for n ill need them shipped ..pm me! thanks
Sorry not interested in parting them out.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
Bump. Will consider parting just the wheels.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #8
PolyamorousTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
PolyamorousTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Almost too good to be true for me living in FL....don't have that cash though. Awesome wheels though
Old 05-27-2012, 06:32 AM   #9
BUMP..... $1200 + stock alloys
Old 05-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #10
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
if you were local... if you were local
Old 07-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #11
$1200 or best offer.....
Old 08-15-2012, 08:14 AM   #12
intrepidagent is on a distinguished road
intrepidagent's Tacoma Gallery
How much of a lift did you need to put on the 4Runner to fit those underneath?
Old 08-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepidagent View Post
How much of a lift did you need to put on the 4Runner to fit those underneath?
you could actually run the 275-55-20 by removing the mudflaps. I did 1.75 on my bilsteins for extra clearance.