Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Brand New Tires for Sale

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #21
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Because I'm trying to save another member for paying more than new price for a horrible set of tires. Hah, ok, had he listed them at a good price I probably would have let it be, but trying to scam other members with it, I don't think so. GLWS Op, I'm done here.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #22
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Because I'm trying to save another member for paying more than new price for a horrible set of tires. Hah, ok, had he listed them at a good price I probably would have let it be, but trying to scam other members with it, I don't think so. GLWS Op, I'm done here.
Do you understand the words OR BEST OFFER? Or are you retarded? How am I scamming anyone if all they have to do is make an offer?
Old 06-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #24
GLD01 will become famous soon enough
Name: Jamie
GLD01's Tacoma Gallery
Utard, you have every right to be pissed off.

There is a forum here devoted to wheels & tires. Any unsolicited reviews of specific tires should be posted there.

Volcom - Obviously Rugged Trails aren't your tire of choice. But they might be the perfect tire for another driver. Pricing will work itself out. Back off, man. This wasn't your thread or sale to sabotage. If you hate this tire that much, take your rant over to Wheels & Tires.

To the buyer considering this (practically) brand new set of tires, make an offer. Sounds like they're still up for grabs!
Old 06-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #25
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Just for the record man, I'm not bashing your thread in any way, but we call those Rugged "fails" for a reason. They have horrible traction on and off road, most people on here that do any sort of offroading, swap them out the first chance they get. I sold my set that had 4000 miles on them for 350$, and that was a stretch (some dude needed tires for his tundra like THAT day). I don't care what BF Goodrich has them listed as, any time it rained, I was hydroplaning and slipping and sliding all over the place, granted, I drive like a maniac, but as soon as I switched them out for some hankooks, my ride was alooooot better.

That is all .

GLWS!
Classy
Old 06-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #26
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
I'm not sure where it was lost but there was a note about this specific behavior. Do NOT post in a B/S/T thread about what a bad product or how you found a better price. Keep it to PMs and maybe facts instead of your tire review with the bit about driving like a maniac.

Some other notes:
Starting a post with "I don't want to bash your thread BUT..." probably means you are bashing the thread.
And let's everyone cool off with the name calling and remember to use the report button instead of responding and making the situation worse...
Old 07-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #30
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
SOLD

Went for $550

Awesome that they sold.
Douchebags some times...