Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Brand New Tires for Sale

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Brand New Tires for Sale

SOLD

They went for $550

I wanted to put these here before the classifieds to give y'all a chance. I will not list on classifieds for one week.

These are only for local pick or meet within Holladay, Utah (SLC).

These are 4 brand new bfgoodrich rugged trail t/a 265/ 70 R16.

These came off a 2012 taco off road. They only had 50 miles on them. As you can see in the last photo the little danglelys did not wear off yet.

I am looking for $600.00 OBO.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Brand New Tires for Sale-2012-06-20-15.30.37.jpg   Brand New Tires for Sale-2012-06-20-15.30.52.jpg   Brand New Tires for Sale-2012-06-20-15.30.59.jpg   Brand New Tires for Sale-ironpole-1-005.jpg  
Old 06-22-2012, 08:37 AM   #4
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Utah! If I was still running that size I'd get these for sure. Glws
Old 06-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
I think you can buy those tires from tire rack for cheaper. I would lower your price if you want them gone
Old 06-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
yes but starting with the price that anyone can buy them for does not usually give the idea that you want these gone. sorry did not mean to be rude.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #9
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAoffroadin View Post
ill be passing that area in a month... if you still have them ill buy them...
Check back for sure. I am not in any rush to sell these.

I also have 2012 carpet mats and all weather mats to sell also.

And I have some 5 lug tires/wheels to sell.

And if I get my new wheels painted and mounted I will have a set (5) of sport 18" chrome clads with tires for sale also.

And a long bed best top and maybe front mud flaps.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #10
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Just for the record man, I'm not bashing your thread in any way, but we call those Rugged "fails" for a reason. They have horrible traction on and off road, most people on here that do any sort of offroading, swap them out the first chance they get. I sold my set that had 4000 miles on them for 350$, and that was a stretch (some dude needed tires for his tundra like THAT day). I don't care what BF Goodrich has them listed as, any time it rained, I was hydroplaning and slipping and sliding all over the place, granted, I drive like a maniac, but as soon as I switched them out for some hankooks, my ride was alooooot better.

That is all .

GLWS!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #13
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hey man, just enlightening you to some actual facts...there's no need to get mean.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #14
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Just for the record man, I'm not bashing your thread in any way, but we call those Rugged "fails" for a reason. They have horrible traction on and off road, most people on here that do any sort of offroading, swap them out the first chance they get. I sold my set that had 4000 miles on them for 350$, and that was a stretch (some dude needed tires for his tundra like THAT day). I don't care what BF Goodrich has them listed as, any time it rained, I was hydroplaning and slipping and sliding all over the place, granted, I drive like a maniac, but as soon as I switched them out for some hankooks, my ride was alooooot better.

That is all .

GLWS!
What do you mean not bashing his thread in any way? That was not necessary man.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #16

Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey man, just enlightening you to some actual facts...there's no need to get mean.
look asshole this is not a review of these tires! there is a place for that! I am trying to sell these so.....thanks for helping me out with that. Next time piss off.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #17
Agreed, seeing as how people have stated already that these can be purchased brand new, elsewhere and you have yet to lower your price...GLWS
Old 06-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #18
Wow, yet again, uncalled for, I'm just trying to help you make a sale and let you in on some info, and you bash me? Wow, good luck selling used tires for more than they are brand new. Smart one...
Old 06-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #19
stowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
stowayman's Tacoma Gallery
My original tires ... same ones you're listing lasted over 55K miles, nothing wrong with em' at all... I paid over $1,000 for my all terrains, so I think your price is good.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #20
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow, yet again, uncalled for, I'm just trying to help you make a sale and let you in on some info, and you bash me? Wow, good luck selling used tires for more than they are brand new. Smart one...
Trying to help how? I thinks that is where we are all confused. All it looks like is that you were saying how terrible these tires are. Who cares what you think about these tires or how they drove for you. So quit being shocked that the op is getting mad because you aren't really helping him sell these tires at all. Maybe you should also go read the rules, specifically the one about thread bashing prices.