Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: FJ TRD Wheels / tires 5 total

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #21
Banned
tacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacomajamie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
for 1g you can have the wheels only
Dude they aren't made of gold, they are only 150 brand new:
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=-8362
Old 07-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #22
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
price seems way to high for damaged wheels.

GLWS though. I would like to have em if I had the dough.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #23
Supreme Commander of the Army of the Tacoma
lowrange is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Joe
lowrange's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomajamie View Post

Yep - available on Amazon for $169 new

http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-TRD-Wh...neric&sr=1-197
Old 07-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #24
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomajamie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
price seems way to high for damaged wheels.

GLWS though. I would like to have em if I had the dough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrange View Post
I'm pretty sure that he was giving a silly counter-offer to the dude that ridiculously offered 1K (slap in the face) for all 5 wheels and tires.

And.. I'm just going to leave this here..

B/S/T Rules

BUYERS
1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #26
Banned
tacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacomajamie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
I'm pretty sure that he was giving a silly counter-offer to the dude that ridiculously offered 1K (slap in the face) for all 5 wheels and tires.

And.. I'm just going to leave this here..

B/S/T Rules

BUYERS
1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens.
Dude you're a f@g. Too many butt hurt pussies on this forum, I'm going back to pirate4x4.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #34
thegoldengriff is on a distinguished road
Army:
thegoldengriff's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Nice Wheels! Thanks Man, great doing business with you!
southern_x is a great forum member-- dropped the wheels off & everything!

Products Discussed in this Thread