Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: FJ TRD Wheels / tires 5 total

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
FS: FJ TRD Wheels / tires 5 total

SOLD!!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
I'm glad you're not closer. I'd be too tempted to buy these. Glws!
oh just come make a drive ill even buy you dinner
Old 07-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
There is a dude over on TTORA looking for FJ Wheels...I posted this link to his thread. GLWS bud!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
There is a dude over on TTORA looking for FJ Wheels...I posted this link to his thread. GLWS bud!

thanks!
Old 07-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Any one know if they make these in 17. ??? Thanks , Jim
Old 07-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #10
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Any one know if they make these in 17. ??? Thanks , Jim
16's only for this wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
Only 16", Jim
you sir are correct! would look effin sweet on your rig might i add
Old 07-10-2012, 08:59 AM   #13
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
uuuugggghhhh this is soooo tempting! especially since i live near you.

would you separate the wheels from tires?
Old 07-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #14
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
uuuugggghhhh this is soooo tempting! especially since i live near you.

would you separate the wheels from tires?

for the right price i would and you would save on shipping
Old 07-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #15
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
for the right price i would and you would save on shipping
ok well dibs on 4 wheels. pm on the way
Old 07-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #17
Banned
tacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacomajamie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you 1g right now shipped for the wheels and tires. You can ship via greyhound to me for less than 100.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #19
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomajamie View Post
I'll give you 1g right now shipped for the wheels and tires. You can ship via greyhound to me for less than 100.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #20
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomajamie View Post

for 1g you can have the wheels only

Products Discussed in this Thread