1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Tacoma 15" Rims and Tires. $375, UTAH

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by Phslion, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Jul 14, 2012 at 6:19 PM
    Phslion

Phslion [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    2000 SR5
    These wheels and tires came off my 2000 Tacoma but should fit other Toyota truck 6 lug models and some Chevy 6 lug applications. I upgraded to 17" rims and 32" tires so i no longer need these. (There Will be Pictures on a build thread soon. :cool:)

4 tires are 31x10.5R15 Firestone Destination LE all season highway tires. From my measurements average tread depth was 8/32 left (was using a stick and measuring tape :rolleyes: ). They were good in utah winter driving. Also i just balanced them all this spring so these should all be good to go.

5th is Spare with Firestone that is a 265/75r15(almost identical size wise) with 15/32 tread left.

Rims are in good shape and average wear from a truck with 60K miles on it. Two have Center Caps and the other two do not( i had to keep them for the centers on my new rims for mi manual hubs.)
    If i hadnt got new rims i would have scuffed them up and blacked them out with a flat black, looks nice imo. Spare rim is steel.

Asking $375 or best offer by Aug 15th. My math on price is: current price of 4 new tires, divided by half, =274. Plus $100 for rims ( $25x4 ). and $1 for spare tire/rim = $375. which overall i don't think is to bad for a complete set that is ready to go on your truck.

I live in Washington Terrace which is just south of Ogden Utah.

Honestly i have not sold much on forums so im not so sure about shipping these beasts, hopefully there's someone locally.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have some jeep Rubicon rims but i wont dirty these forums with anything but a link http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=21245144&cat=599

2. Aug 14, 2012 at 8:47 PM
    TacoLovR

TacoLovR I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nat
    back in UTAH!!
    Vehicle:
    05 Silver Tacoma 4X4
    Working on it..... I now have a new shifter knob! *Bonus*
    I would like pictures please.

3. Aug 15, 2012 at 6:49 AM
    Phslion

Phslion [OP] Member

Member: