Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: 16 inch Procomp 7031 wheels.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: 16 inch Procomp 7031 wheels.

This is just a feeler for now as I'm looking into getting a new set of wheels soon, but I need a buyer first.

Located in Denton Tx, not willing to ship. Local pickup prefered, but I am willing to drive a little while if you buy lunch/dinner

These are being sold WITHOUT tires, lugs, or TPMS.
They will fit any 05+ 6 lug Tacoma.

BOLT PATTERN: 6 X 5.5

These wheels have been on the truck since I bought it in Jan.

Looking to get $425 out of these

Any questions, feel free to PM me

Thanks ya'll!

Here they are on my truck.

The only issue I could find.
Attached Thumbnails
FEELER: 16 inch Procomp 7031 wheels.-2012-07-16_20-19-51_189.jpg   FEELER: 16 inch Procomp 7031 wheels.-2012-07-16_09-40-31_556.jpg   FEELER: 16 inch Procomp 7031 wheels.-2012-07-16_20-20-17_362.jpg  
Old 07-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
ahhh tempting.
Just letting you know, I will drive to meet you if you buy these off me as long as you buy lunch
Old 07-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #4
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
not bad price but also every month or so 4wheel parts runs a special on procomp wheels and you can get these wheels for about 420 shipped. but just checked and as of right now they dont have a special so 4 new would be 490+shipping so this is a decent deal bump
Old 07-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
Fish

These wheels are monsters! They go BUMP in the night!
Old 07-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
Fish

Da bump.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #7
love2lift is on a distinguished road

Name: Stephen
love2lift's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 09-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
asalik is on a distinguished road
Navy: SK2
Name: Allan
asalik's Tacoma Gallery
how wide are these wheels?
Old 09-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #9
Fish

I'll check in the morning for you.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by asalik View Post
how wide are these wheels?
These are 4.5 if I measured correctly.

I'm able to fit my 285's nicely on them.

EDIT: sorry i put the backspacing

they are 16X8
Old 09-30-2012, 07:18 AM   #11
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #12
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
pm sent
pm replied.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #13
mdrussell2 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Ordnance
Name: Mark
mdrussell2's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

do you still have these wheels?
Old 10-31-2012, 07:47 AM   #14
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrussell2 View Post
do you still have these wheels?
Yes I do! These wheel are still on my truck at the moment. Still working on getting new wheels.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #15
wheels

still got them can come get them this weekend
Old 12-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #16
wheels

pm sent
Old 08-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #18
Fish

Wheels have been sold now for 6 months.

Mods please lock this/ delete it as you see fit