Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #221
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Custom white beadlocks from SCS

EDIT:

WOAH, Ninja edit, jason.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:02 PM   #222
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post

EDIT:

WOAH, Ninja edit, jason.
Wut? You ok there RJ?
How could I ninja edit your post which quoted me?
Old 12-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #223
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Wut? You ok there RJ?
How could I ninja edit your post which quoted me?
At first it was a picture of your jack.. I was like, Duhfuck?
Old 12-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #225
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
^ Me gusta!!!!
Old 12-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #226
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Might be contacting you soon Vin....
Old 12-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #227
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Might be contacting you soon Vin....
You know the deal Robert, just let me know when you're ready.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:45 PM   #228
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
You know the deal Robert, just let me know when you're ready.
Just depends on if I can get a cheap 4th tire or my 4th fixed. I'll be in touch.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #229
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Any future group buys planned for 2013 I might want to wait around for? Also do you guys do a military discount?

I am going with the f-5's once I figure out my lift cost.
We do not have any GBs planned for any time soon, but we do offer a 5% discount to all military personnel. Whether you're retired or currently active, as long as you can provide us proof, we will honor the discount.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #230
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Do these come with or without hub caps?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #231
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Awesome! I will keep that in mind and you can expect to hear from me late jan-early feb
Sounds like a solid plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Do these come with or without hub caps?
They do not come with center caps.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #232
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have pictures of bronze on a pyrite mica? If not can anyone Photoshop it? Probably going to be picking some up soon
Old 01-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #233
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Anyone have pictures of bronze on a pyrite mica? If not can anyone Photoshop it? Probably going to be picking some up soon
Unfortunately, I do not have any pics of this combination. The only pyrite mica pictures that I have are with matte jet black.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #234
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Just to get an idea of what bronze looks like with that color you can check out n0rth's build. He has the trd bronze wheels.
Nice, thanks for the help.

Here's his build thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...oma-build.html
Old 01-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #235
bmpskir will become famous soon enoughbmpskir will become famous soon enough

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
Vin - any pics of the bronze on timberland mica? I will be ordering as soon as I can make a decision on color...
Old 01-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #236
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmpskir View Post
Vin - any pics of the bronze on timberland mica? I will be ordering as soon as I can make a decision on color...
Sorry, I don't have this combination to show.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #237
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
SCS FTW
Old 01-07-2013, 05:10 AM   #238

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
^^ thank you so much for that! I think that seals the deal... I have had way too many black rims on trucks - time for a change!
Old 01-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #239
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Nothing a quick photoshop cant help with . Not perfect and I think they are a little on the big side but you can see what it would kinda look like. I think it would work personally.
Thanks Hagen! You did a great job with the photoshop. I like it.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #240

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
I do too but been thinking about it all day and have decided that I cant decide...