LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #361
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Maybe it's crooked because of my trucks stance. Oh god what have I done. Why did you say something.
, I'm sending you some more stickers to calm you down. Your color theme looks sharp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
Finally got them on my tuck yesterday and they look amazing. Gloss black with 285 Goodyear MT/Rs.

Lovely! Gloss Jet Black with Gold Decals.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:54 PM   #362
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
any plans to make the stealth in a 16 in diameter?
Old 03-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #363
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Just a little update for anyone wondering, we should have matte bronze and matte gunmetal back in stock in roughly 90days. At this time will also add a new size in limited quantities.

16x8 with 3.5" backspacing
- this new size will feature a deeper dish
OK i'll be honest, why would you want 3.5 vs 4.5? Is this a way to eliminate wheel spacers on the rear for LT?
Great looking wheels by the way. Hope to check them out on RJ's truck at the
dmz meet.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #364
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
OK i'll be honest, why would you want 3.5 vs 4.5?
Great looking wheels by the way. Hope to check them out on RJ's truck at the d
dmz meet.
This new size is mainly geared towards the FJ40 and FJ60 guys. Some 1st gen Tacoma guys might also be interested for those wanting to run 12" or wider tires.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #366
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Great looking wheels by the way. Hope to check them out on RJ's truck at the
dmz meet.
See you there!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:54 PM   #367
4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all
4x4fishin's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance I could get some window stickers in White. Loving my new wheels by the way
Old 03-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #368
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4fishin View Post
Any chance I could get some window stickers in White. Loving my new wheels by the way
Sure thing! Send me a PM with your mailing address again.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #369
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
these look killer!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #370
PL 4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: PL
PL 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Does anyone have a picture of a MGM Tacoma with the Gunmetal Grey wheels? Just curious to see what it looks like.
Did anyone ever reply to this?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:26 PM   #372
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery

I really want these rims... and they are local too! I have a silver 05 doublecab... cant decide what color looks better... I am loving the matte bronze .

When I get my summer job I think these are on the list of things to buy. I am confused on the offset of these rims. Are they farther out or in than stock? I poked around for a few min and couldn't make any sense of it.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:56 AM   #373
PL 4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: PL
PL 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
They do look pretty good! I can't wait to see more pics.

Thanks guys!
Old 03-28-2013, 05:55 AM   #374
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDJY View Post

I really want these rims... and they are local too! I have a silver 05 doublecab... cant decide what color looks better... I am loving the matte bronze .

When I get my summer job I think these are on the list of things to buy. I am confused on the offset of these rims. Are they farther out or in than stock? I poked around for a few min and couldn't make any sense of it.
They will stick out a little bit more than stock. If you have sport 17" wheels I think they poke out another two inches or so.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #375
Three Tacomas Deep
ScudRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Erik
ScudRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up I'm in... eventually.

Sub'd for when my wallet gets fat.

These are the wheels. Just gorgeous.

Gotta level my '07 first... SCS will be right after that.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #376
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Been holding off posting pictures of the wheels because I didn't have my coilovers on yet, but I got my fronts on over the weekend so here's a quick shot I took! Matte black on Radiant Red.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #377
vincetacoma2k12 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic, Contingency Responder
Name: Vince
vincetacoma2k12's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered and paid for the matte gun metal... Thanks Vin! I can't wait to see them
Old 04-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #378
fireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud of
fireroad's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Vin! Thanks again for the picks of matte black on pyrite. Another user sent me pics of his PM and it looks amazing. Can't decide if I want to go black or gunmetal now. What's the latest ETA on the gunmetals?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #379
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireroad View Post
Hey Vin! Thanks again for the picks of matte black on pyrite. Another user sent me pics of his PM and it looks amazing. Can't decide if I want to go black or gunmetal now. What's the latest ETA on the gunmetals?
You're welcome! I do not have a firm date yet, but I'm estimating that it's going to be around June. Gloss jet black would look nice too on Pyrite.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #380
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
You're welcome! I do not have a firm date yet, but I'm estimating that it's going to be around June. Gloss jet black would look nice too on Pyrite.
I've started pinching pennies for some gunmetals. June should be just about right timing.