Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #21
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why do all the mounted wheel pictures have no center caps?

Alot of people prefer the hub centercap less look. Gives it more of an off-road raw look. BTW these wheels look GREAT and if I hadn't of purchased some Methods not too long ago I would have definitely gotten these. Great design, great price, great looks. Props to you!
Old 08-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #22
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stacoma View Post
Why do all the mounted wheel pictures have no center caps?
F5s don't have center caps.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #23
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
is it possible to get center caps for these?

also how much for a set of 4(matte bronze) shipped to 92071
Old 08-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #24
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
is it possible to get center caps for these?

also how much for a set of 4(matte bronze) shipped to 92071
Center caps are not available and there wouldn't be any real method to hold them securely for long.

PM coming your way for a quote.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #25
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Center caps are not available and there wouldn't be any real method to hold them securely for long.

PM coming your way for a quote.

sent ya another pm asking if ill need different studs and lugnuts
Old 08-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #26
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
got any pictures of Matte black on a Black Sand Pearl?
Old 08-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #27
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
Not yet, I'm trying to request pics from our customers, but they're not coming in yet. You can't go wrong with black on black that's for sure.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #28
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
bumpin this up! pm'd as well.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #30
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking that f6 in gunmetal may look damn good on my pyrite. Are these gonna be 16s only?
Old 08-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #31
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundletaint View Post
I'm thinking that f6 in gunmetal may look damn good on my pyrite. Are these gonna be 16s only?
F5s are 16"

F6 are 17"
Old 08-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #32
sinaptic is on a distinguished road

sinaptic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
I'll post pics of mine when I get them on - They'll probably arrive monday or tuesday, but I still have to get tires and I'm also installing 5100s while I'm at it. Probably be a week and a half or so...That's about as fast as I can manage working 50+ hours a week, hehe.

My truck is 2011, so it's not BSP it's just "Black" (color code 202). The difference is very slight; it should be close enough for you to see if you'll like the combo or not methinks.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #33
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
F5s are 16"

Stealth 6 are 17"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinaptic View Post
I'll post pics of mine when I get them on - They'll probably arrive monday or tuesday, but I still have to get tires and I'm also installing 5100s while I'm at it. Probably be a week and a half or so...That's about as fast as I can manage working 50+ hours a week, hehe.

My truck is 2011, so it's not BSP it's just "Black" (color code 202). The difference is very slight; it should be close enough for you to see if you'll like the combo or not methinks.
Sweet, whenever you get them on, pics would be great.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #35
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loliderp.

oh and bump.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #36
Yeti Hunter

that guy in brown, he is a good guy.
let nobody tell you different.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #37
808Bradah is on a distinguished road
808Bradah's Tacoma Gallery
Got any rims for 5 lugs?
Old 08-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #39
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any chance to order the wheels w/o your logo on them??
Old 08-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #40
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPDX View Post
Is there any chance to order the wheels w/o your logo on them??
The logo on the F-5 is a decal so yes if you want them off, I can definitely do that for you.