Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #441
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Yep definitely getting a set of gunmetals once I get the $
Old 06-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #442
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
10 months old and look like new, still loving my f5's!

Old 06-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #443
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Gonna be sick!
Hey how come you've seen them and we haven't ?
Old 06-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #444
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
Hey how come you've seen them and we haven't ?
RJ is a SCS spy. We're almost there guys, just be patience. I won't release anything until I know it's done right. This is the down side to being extremely picky and critical.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #445
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
Is the gunmetal in stock? If not wait is the wait time like?
Old 06-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #446
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Don't release anything new! I don't want to be tempted to buy new wheels .
It would be a good excuse to have one set for the summer and one set for the winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunch View Post
Is the gunmetal in stock? If not wait is the wait time like?
Matte gunmetal is not back in stock yet. Mid July is our estimated time frame. Let me know if you would like to be added to our waiting list.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #447
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It would be a good excuse to have one set for the summer and one set for the winter.

Matte gunmetal is not back in stock yet. Mid July is our estimated time frame. Let me know if you would like to be added to our waiting list.
Yes, put me on the list. Looking for 4 wheels in gunmetal.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #448
qdude79 is on a distinguished road
qdude79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just a little update for anyone wondering, we should have matte bronze and matte gunmetal back in stock in roughly 90days. At this time will also add a new size in limited quantities.

16x8 with 3.5" backspacing
- this new size will feature a deeper dish

Any pics of these? Mounted? VERY interested...
Old 06-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #450
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdude79 View Post
Any pics of these? Mounted? VERY interested...
No pictures yet, but you guys will get to see it in a few short weeks.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:02 AM   #451
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of gun metal or any of the blacks on indigo ink?
Old 06-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #452
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks alot Vin! I love the new rims.. Just after i got them mounted

Old 06-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #453
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
only carnage this weekend was my rim. rock scraped a nice ring around it. last year it got a 1in nash on another wheel. but could be worse!
Old 06-24-2013, 06:29 AM   #454
Yanos is on a distinguished road
Name: Yann
Yanos's Tacoma Gallery
Here are my bronze F-5, i love them and i even get good comments about them. I installed a Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit since then by the way.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:23 AM   #455
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanos View Post
Here are my bronze F-5, i love them and i even get good comments about them. I installed a Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit since then by the way.

You got any closer pics of your truck? I'm on the fence about bronze wheels, thinking about which color when I get the extra $
Old 06-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #456
Yanos's Tacoma Gallery
There you go mate

And get the black lug nuts while you are at it, you can also get them from SCS

Thanks for the great customer service Vin!
Old 06-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #457
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
sooooon
Old 06-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #458
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!! They aren't as bronzey (if thats a word) as I was thinking. That's why I was having a hard time going bronze.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #459
Yanos's Tacoma Gallery
It is really a matte bronze, not shiny. That's what I wanted. But then i also like the gun metal ones, would be nice to put the winters on!
Old 06-29-2013, 10:21 AM   #460
Stealth Custom Series™

We just received word that our container is set to ship out around the first week of July and estimated to arrive by mid July.

We will post up pics of our new grey shot-peen style texture finish as well as the new size featuring 3.5" BS with a deeper dish.