Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #461
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully a set of matte gun metal is available when I get the money!
Old 06-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #462
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
We just received word that our container is set to ship out around the first week of July and estimated to arrive by mid July.

We will post up pics of our new grey shot-peen style texture finish as well as the new size featuring 3.5" BS with a deeper dish.
When?? And the preview of the new design?
Old 07-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #463
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
do you folks ship to hawaii?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #464
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87twentytwor View Post
do you folks ship to hawaii?
We do and have shipped many sets to HI. Please PM me with your shipping info and I'll provide you a quote.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #465
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Love these! Can you send me a quote for 4 matte jet black to 93230. I currently have Mickey Thompson classic II and I love the look but the offset is -22 and I get a lot of rubbing on turns even with 2.5" lift and trimming. Time for a change!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #466
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
Love these! Can you send me a quote for 4 matte jet black to 93230. I currently have Mickey Thompson classic II and I love the look but the offset is -22 and I get a lot of rubbing on turns even with 2.5" lift and trimming. Time for a change!
PM coming your way.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:18 PM   #467
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't it middle of July yet? Excited to see the new wheels
Old 07-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #468
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna tacoma View Post
Isn't it middle of July yet? Excited to see the new wheels
I've got a little bad news guys. We were initially told that the departure date was early July, but I was just informed about an hour ago that our container won't ship out until July 14th. This puts the arrival date to early August.

I hope you guys can wait an extra couple of weeks. Please be patience. I am just as bummed as everyone.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #469
DoyleMcpoyle is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
DoyleMcpoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Well at least that gives me a little extra time to save up!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #470
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
^this. Dibs on 4 gun metal.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #471
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Vin I still really enjoy your old rims, I believe from an FJ? I hate when I scratch up the F-5's I need to get a spare to rotate, income just increased by 33% I will be ordering at least 1 more rim before the end of the year.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #472
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Vin I still really enjoy your old rims, I believe from an FJ? I hate when I scratch up the F-5's I need to get a spare to rotate, income just increased by 33% I will be ordering at least 1 more rim before the end of the year.
That's a pretty nice jump in salary Cody. That calls for a new set to crawl through the mall and a dedicated set for off-roading.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #473
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
Changed my mind. Dibs on a set of matte black Indigo ink is so hard to choose wheel color for.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #474
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance these will be offered in a different backspacing? I'm looking for a little more width for my 1st gen, like 4.0"
Old 07-19-2013, 11:45 AM   #475
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTaro View Post
Any chance these will be offered in a different backspacing? I'm looking for a little more width for my 1st gen, like 4.0"
In roughly 2.5wks, we will have the F-5 available in 16x8 with either 4.5" BS or 3.5" BS.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #477
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Hmmmm, 3.5". I wonder how that will sit with 255-85/16's
Imagine this setup pushed out another inch.

Old 07-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #478
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Imagine this setup pushed out another inch.

OK. Maybe similar in total width/stance to running 285's with 4" BS.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:05 PM   #479
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
OK. Maybe similar in total width/stance to running 285's with 4" BS.
I would say that's a safe bet, but you'll gain .5" clearance on the suspension side.