Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #481
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTaro View Post
I'm definitely interested in the 3.5's. Any straight front or rear shots of trucks with your rims and 255's?
Unfortunately, I do not. This is 4.5" BS and 285s.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #482
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Vin hurry up and show us the scr 8!
Old 07-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #483
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
Vin hurry up and show us the scr 8!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #484
synergy10 is on a distinguished road

synergy10's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely going to get a set of Matte Bronze with the 3.5" BS. Vin, don't forget about me. I NEED these wheels!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #485
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy10 View Post
Definitely going to get a set of Matte Bronze with the 3.5" BS. Vin, don't forget about me. I NEED these wheels!!!
I got you. We'll definitely be in touch.

I will update the thread as things get closer guys. Thank you for being so patience.
Old 07-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #486
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
Brown truck dropped these bad boys off yesterday. I'll get pics up when they're mounted on 265/75 Duratracs. Thanks Vin.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:10 AM   #488
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Vin,

Mine showed up the other day, everything looks great. i got them mounted and put on the truck yesterday. Pics to follow as soon was the rain stops.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:33 PM   #489
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattN View Post
Brown truck dropped these bad boys off yesterday. I'll get pics up when they're mounted on 265/75 Duratracs. Thanks Vin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
Vin,

Mine showed up the other day, everything looks great. i got them mounted and put on the truck yesterday. Pics to follow as soon was the rain stops.

Awesome guys. Post up some pics when you can so we can all drool.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #490
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
couple of driveway pics

Old 08-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #491
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
couple of driveway pics

Excellent!!! Shoot some black paint on the front and rear hubs. It will make a noticeable difference.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #492
yeah i plan too. i painted them black before when i just painted my stock wheels black...apparently over the course of 3 years it fades pretty good! lol
Old 08-02-2013, 06:57 AM   #493
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Finally ready to buy!!! You have any matte jet black in stock or still waiting for the shipment?
Old 08-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #494
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
Finally ready to buy!!! You have any matte jet black in stock or still waiting for the shipment?
I'm currently taking in all pre-orders now. The container is set to arrive on the 6th and hopefully there's no major hold-up by customs. PM me if you're ready to go and I'll set you up.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #496
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Got the invoice, paying in full on monday.

Thanks Vin!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #497
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Paid
Old 08-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #499

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Thanks Maurice! Be sure to post up some pics once they're on your truck.
Will do. Hopefully I'll get my outdated build thread back on track at some point