Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #502
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Just a little update for you guys. The container has arrived at the port and we're just waiting for a release from customs.
Guess that means the wheels won't be delivered by a hot Chinese girl then
Old 08-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #503
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
excited to get mine. my truck defiantly needs an update.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #504
Yotaglenn is on a distinguished road
Yotaglenn's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on the wheels getting through customs.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #505
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotaglenn View Post
Any update on the wheels getting through customs.
The container is being held for "x-ray exams" so hopefully the wait is not much longer. I will keep everyone posted for sure.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #506
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Our container is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday so we're going to start shipping out all the pre-orders on Thursday and Friday.

Thank you for your patience guys!
Old 08-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #508
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
YESSSSS!!!! How do you ship them? UPS?
Yes, UPS ground. Everyone will get an email from UPS with all the tracking numbers once the shipment is entered.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #509
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Got all kinds of rock rash this last week. Do you guys have touch up paint? My poor F5's ...worth it though!
Trail scars are the best. Unfortunately, we do not sell touch paint.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #510
Yotaglenn is on a distinguished road
Yotaglenn's Tacoma Gallery
Got my tracking number for my wheels. Can't wait for them to arrive. Thanks I will post pictures when I get them installed.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #511
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got my tracking number for my wheels. Can't wait for them to arrive. Thanks I will post pictures when I get them installed.
x2
Old 08-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #512
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
x2
Most pre-orders were shipped out today, but another set of orders are going out tomorrow.

I will post the new matte gray as soon as I can. I'm really digging it this new color and shot-peen style texture. The deep dish is also HOT!!! Pics coming really soon.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #513
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Most pre-orders were shipped out today, but another set of orders are going out tomorrow.

I will post the new matte gray as soon as I can. I'm really digging it this new color and shot-peen style texture. The deep dish is also HOT!!! Pics coming really soon.

guess I'm on tomorrows batch of pre-orders
Old 08-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #514
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
guess I'm on tomorrows batch of pre-orders
Yours went out today. Check your hotmail email account for the tracking numbers.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:11 PM   #515
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yours went out today. Check your hotmail email account for the tracking numbers.
Yes! Ok, got it! Got my invoice through gmail. Forgot I even gave you the hotmail account. Thanks Vin! Will get pics up once I get it all installed
Old 08-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #516
TacosnJeeps is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
TacosnJeeps's Tacoma Gallery
Got my shipping notice today also!!! Wish I needed new tires...
Old 08-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #517
Stealth Custom Series™

Our new matte gray shot-peen style finish. Note the deeper dish for the 3.50" backspacing. It looks really good in person. We will get better pics, but this will do for now.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #518
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Got all kinds of rock rash this last week. Do you guys have touch up paint? My poor F5's ...worth it though!
Black sharpie
Old 08-16-2013, 06:01 AM   #519
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Those look awesome,

Dang!!!!!

Will this color come in the 4.5" backspacing?

Old 08-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #520
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to get a better pic, but here they are freshly mounted.